Chapter 17

V's eyes slightly twitched

V's eyes slightly twitched. Even his breath hitched for a moment. Licking his dry lips, V nodded indicating that he had heard Taemin's words. But his gaze were directly focused on the pretty guy behind his dad.

After saying something that went unheard by V, Taemin left his room leaving the young boy there. V looked into his doe eyes. Those pretty eyes were filled with emptiness, devoid of any emotion.

Sighing, V stepped forward and grabbed the boy's hand.

"Jungkook.. right?" V asked but didn't get an answer from Jungkook.

So he took Jungkook inside the room and closed the door.

"Do you know why you are here?" V asked but Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Tsk!" When he again didn't get a response from Jungkook, V tusked in annoyance and made Jungkook sit on his bed.

"If you want to do it quietly.. that's fine with me." V said, unbuttoning his shirt and leaned down to Jungkook's face.

But there was no change in those empty eyes. So V went further and pushed Jungkook onto the mattress. Pulling the light blue shirt that Jungkook was wearing off his shoulder, he spread Jungkook's legs and settled himself between his legs. Sliding one of his hands under Jungkook's shirt, V tried to kiss Jungkook but a pair of hands on his chest tried to pull him back.

When he realized that Jungkook was struggling to escape from him, V quickly pulled away from Jungkook. Seeing the tear filled eyes, he understood that Jungkook was very scared and quickly moved away from between Jungkook's legs and sat on the edge of the bed. V didn't want to force Jungkook when he felt that Jungkook was in a lot of pain from his appearance.

"Sorry, I thought you came willingly, but don't be afraid, if you don't like it, I won't bother you." Jungkook's eyes met V's for the first time when V said. He looked at V carefully. Then gradually calmed down.

"Do you want anything?" Even though V asked, he didn't get a response from Jungkook as usual.

"Want to get out of my room?"

"......."

"Or stay?"

"......"

Frowning, V stared at Jungkook, who was roaming his eyes around the room, ignoring him. Then he grabbed Jungkook's hand and tried to pull him up, but when Jungkook tried to get away from his grip, V let go of his hand.

"If you want to go back to the lab, come with me!" V said before walking out of the room, but Jungkook didn't even move from where he was sitting.

"Where's the boy!" Seeing V coming down the stairs, Taemin asked curiously and V shrugged.

"I think his head was hit too hard. He seems to have a little mental problem."

"Tsk, it doesn't matter. Just do the deed."