Chapter - 5

They don't have matches until one week but have to practice daily as they need to sharp their skills.

They all were done practicing together and enjoying too almost whole team was ignoring hardik except RCB team ,ishan and subhman.

Subhman was their too he was hopping around ground and chilling as he don't have to practice he just came to watch them and cheer for ishan and others.

Ishan was also looking at his hopping bunny and smiled at him he thought how much this boy can make him fall for him .

Abhishek had crush on Mayank but mayank Never showed any interest in him and he felt hurt because of that and as always he was telling this to Subhman who was listening to him carefully and feeling sad for his bestfriend then he saw ishan and Mayank being clingy with eachother and he told this to Subhman who didn't like it and went near then and took ishan with him ,

And told him not to stick with mayank he don't like it ishan thought Abhishek said something about them so he started to say bad things about him saying he is a bitch and always say bad things about others mayank and about him most he don't like when subhman go and clingy with him too subhman didn't like ishan saying bad things about Abhishek but he cleared out that saying he only love ishan and ishan don't have to feel insecure same thing ishan said so subhman didn't said anything just said I love you .

After their practice finished everyone went to their hotel they were in hotel lobby as their bus just arrived,

Just then hardik got call and went away and after his call ended he saw a a car is coming their which he knows very welly.

He got closer to that car as the car stopped other cars that were following that car came out of that they were guess dressed in black suit .

They bowed infront of hardik who give them small smile and then one guard opened door .

Everyone's eyes was fixed on them , and the cars door opened reveling a very handsome man and a child in blue blanket the man was holding him tightly near his heart .

Like this the man was holding baby .

And the baby was in this type of blanket

Everyone looked at them like they have grown horns on their head ,

That man came closer to hardik he was looking like he is around 30 his age ,

And hugged him kissed his forehead hardik also hugged him and kissed baby's forehead who looked at him and forward his hand showing he wants him to carry him .

Hardik held baby and kissed his whole face that man was watching them and smiling.

After adoring the baby hardik said ,

Hardik:- thanks how was your flight,

That man :- okey okey

He said,

Hardik :- Aditya let's go to our room get fresh up and take rest the flight must be tiring.

And they went to hotel and team had already left so no one had any problems.

Aditya is a very rich business man and 3 rd richest business man in India hardik and Aditya both are friends with eachother and nothing more then baby is hardik and Rahul's baby but as Rahul was not with him Aditya took care of him and baby .

The baby is 2 and half month old as hardik gave birth when only 3 weeks were left for ipl to start .

And after that he didn't got time to spend with the child the child most of the time stayed with Aditya they both regularly talk and video call eachother to see eachother and baby .

They became friends just 8 months ago but their bond is really strong and Aditya care about both hardik and the baby whose name is Agastya   .

The baby was just like hardik and Rahul he got eyes and smile of Rahul and also he was clam and mostly don't distrib hardik as he have personality of Rahul .

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.