Chapter -17

Jassi stared at bhuvi for sometime then he picked him up in his arms and swing him around bhuvi looked at him in shock he said,

Jassi:- thank you so much baby for giving me this much happiness

Bhuvi :- i thought you will not like it

He said jassi peak his lips and said ,

Jassi :- baby no matter how much I want to focus on my carrier when it comes to you I don't care aboub anything my love you matter the most .

He said happily and bhuvi hugged him tightly they also slept .

Next morning everyone woke up got fresh up and went to have breakfast together their Aditya said he needs to go now hardik told him not to go but he made him understand hardik understood but he was so sad that Aditya will not be with him Harshit also said he will take his leave now and all of them agreed.

After that jassi said he wants to tell everyone something, everyone looked at him being curious what he wants to say he said ,

Jassi :- bhiya actually you know I love bhuvi right

He said and everyone said yes he looked at bhuvi who got shy and lowered his head and jassi Said,

Jassi :- actually we are going to be parents soon

The table fell silent and virat jumped from his chair and said ,

Virat :- bhuvi is this true

Bhuvi nod his head and virat hugged him tightly saying "bhuvi this is wonderful ict is goone have one more baby I am so happy for you ."

Hardik also got up from his chair and picked bhuvi up and said "bhuvi we are so happy thank you so much ".

Rahul and Rohit looked at their patners happy face and everyone was so happy after wishing them subhman said ,

Subhman:- bhai why everyone is getting pregnant before marriage.

He asked innocently and hardik and virat looked at him like bat to hai hai .

Rohit:- because they don't have patience subhi you know me and your Virat bhai had akkay after our marriage.

Virat glare at him and others blushed hearing this Hardik looked at Rahul and Rahul said,

Rahul:- don't worry baby our second baby will come after our wedding pakka

Hardik blushed hearing this and looked away..

After that both of them went to their room and Rahul took hardik to terrace.

Giving agaysaty to virat .

He proposed hardik and also said sorry and told him everything throughout the whole mess and asked him if he wants to marry him .

And hardik said yes .

And after 4 months they both got married and harshit and Aditya also revealed that they are in relationship and soon they will also marry eachother.

Virat was so happy bhuvi is 4 and half month pregnant his baby bump is showing and soon jassi and bhuvi are also going to get married.

The whole ict was happy for them and like this the happy ending happened.

The end

Thank you for your support and my this book ends here ......

Love you all .