Chapter - 9

They came in room and started to clean their room while hardik scolding Aditya who was looking very sad but cute .
After they were fine hardik called room service and made them clean their washroom while him and Aditya were folding clothes.

After they were done they went to sleep and next morning as usual hardik went to practice and agastya were sleeping peacefully.

When they woke up Aditya took shower with agastya then he made him drink milk which he was enjoying while he was eating his breakfast then they went to practice ground.

They stood their in stand and and looked at hardik who was batting in nets jassi was bowling to him and he was playing ishan was on other hand.

Shubham saw Aditya and went to him Aditya greet him subhman did same then they started to talk about agastya.

Rahul was looking at hardik from far his face was very sad and then he looked at Aditya who was holding agastya mahi bhai came and sat beside him ,

Mahi bhai :- don't worry Rahul everything will be fine

He said sensing the inner turmoil of Rahul .

Rahul:- how can everything be fine bhai when he already started his new life with someone else having a cute child and leaving his life peacefully.
Maybe for him i don't even matter well i deserve it I broke his heart so i deserve it bhai i deserve it

He said finally letting his tears slip from his eyes mahi bhai hugged him he thought how much his kids are bearing and he can't even do anything to make that better he felt very sad .

Hardik saw Rahul from net and from far still he can see tears in Rahul's eyes he felt bad seeing that Rahul is someone who matters the most to him no matter Rahul want him or not in his life hardik will always care for him he is someone that hardik loved from bottom of his heart and seeing him crying broke hardik's heart .

Virat was watching it from far with very concerned look he knew everything still he was not trying to make it better but he can't he knows here he can't.

He will protect them but the of problem is created by themselves and he can't help in that he very badly want them to solve it but knowing everything still he don't want to interfere knowing it would be wrong they need to understand what Is their mistake.

Hardik is right at his place and Rahul is at his own place but they need to sort it out hardik also have rights to know why Rahul did it and Rahul also need ro know the truth of agaysaty he is father and knowing Rahul he knew how much of a idiot he can be sometime.

Virat :- you need to understand eachother again

And he went away ti rohit who was clearly looking very frustrated because he was not able to eat his favourite cake that Virat didn't let him eat and was complaining about it to akkay who was in his arms listening to his father very attentively.

Virat came their and sat beside ro akkay saw his mumma and giggle like he was saying look mumma papa is angry with you .

Rohit looked at him and looked away Virat sighned and try to talk to Rohit when Rohit was still ignoring him he kissed Rohit's cheeks who turned to Virat and as rohit love Virat so much he was not able to bit smile.

And he kissed virat's cheeks and peak his lips Virat giggle that was a music to Rohit's ears .
Soon they took lunch break after having lunch they went to ground again rohit sent Rahul to bring his kit bag that he forgot in dressing room and hardik was in dressing room he saw Rahul coming their .

They both just looked at eachother staring at eachother like they will look away and the person infront of them will fad away.

Hardik was not able to form any words he just went to ground he was not able to se Rahul's broken eyes.
Rahul sat their and let his tears fall hardik was out side the room and heard it he sat outside the door hugging his knees and he also let his tears fall they both really don't know what to do .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰🥰

Please vote and comment.