Chapter -16

Aditya was sitting garden looking at the sky the beautiful sky was filled with so many starts and full moon and he was feeling so happy for hardik his emotions were not in his control.

He remembered how he met hardik and how he calmed him instantly with his presence.

How whenever he had bad day how hardik used to hug him and help him with his fear how he handled him when he got nightmares and how he cared for him like wife .

They never had sexual relationship as hardik Never saw him more then friends but he proposed hardik when he was 8 months pregnant and hardik very politely rejected him saying he only wants one person and that person is his Rahul.

How hardik used to cook for him and sometimes even feed him with his own hands when he used to work on laptop and don't eat how he always show extra care for him .

How he used to clean his bedroom and scold him for messing their room and how he used to wait for him to come from office he just missed that days he don't want to be selfish bit he wish that he could have hardik to himself which is impossible.

He smiled remembering how much mood swings like he wants to eat ice cream at 2 in midnight and they went out and had their ice cream on bridge sitting on roof of their car and enjoying it and how hardik took him to beach so that he can relax and how hardik told him he wants to eat chole bhature and when he tried to make it although they were not best but still hardik ate them with all his love and then scold him for making the kitchen looks like garbage.

Then how when hardik saw sonography picture of agastya for first time he cried out his tears flowing from his eyes everything makes it so special.

Then how agaysaty came in world and he became his life how he told hardik not to join Mumbai Indians just after two weeks of his pregnancy but hardik and he had a very big fight but they talked it out in middle of night sitting in their balcony sipping their coffe how hardik made him understand everything.

And how he met Virat when they went to cheak hardik's regular month cheak up to the hospital where Virat also came with Rohit but rohit was not their they met him and hardik told Virat everything virat said he said sorry on the team's behalf and he said sorry for the behaviour of rohit too and he expressed his love for the baby who is soon to born and how he told them about agaysaty.

And everything felt so good just a moment ago he was happy with hardik and agasytay he knows he still matter alot in hardik's life and hardik will always care about him but he wish that their moments never ends that time .

He didn't notice that someone sat beside him and when he looked it was harshit he asked him what he is doing here harshit said he was not feeling sleepy so came to walk and he also asked Aditya why he came here and Aditya told him same reason.

Harshit sensed that something is wrong and asked if he wants to share and Aditya brust out crying and told Harshit everything harshit felt so much respect for hardik and bad for Aditya.

Aditya slept off on harshit's forehead and harshit carried him to their room and they both slept together.

Bhuvi was in his room and jassi came their looked at bhuvi and asked what happened.

Bhuvi was hesitating alot before telling him jassi got worried and sar beside him in bed and held his hand in his own hand ,

Jassi :- please tell me baby I am scread did something happened my love please say na

Bhuvi looked down and a Tears slipped out of his eyes he looked at jassi with teared eyes ,

Jassi :- please love tell me what happened please..

Bhuvi said ,

Bhuvi :- i am sorry

Jassi :- why baby

Bhuvi :- I know you want to focus on your career and it's to much for you but i don't know what to do this is important to me ,

Jassi got scread and worried but said ,

Jassi :- please tell me what happened,

Bhuvi:- I am pregnant............

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.