Chapter - 11

Rahul looked at hardik hoping for an answer but didn't got any he said,

Rahul :- hardik did you forget everything about me did you ever loved me to move on like this please say something

He said his face was looking really red due to crying but tears were not stopping from coming out hardik can't bear it and he don't even know what to do he just can't bare this side of Rahul this person he love the most is having hard time because of him .

Hardik:- I was never able to move on from you but did you ever consider of me my feelings did it ever matters to you you left me you know how hard that time was for me I was pregnant with your child inside me I was excited to tell you that we are going to be parents but what you did you gave me cold shoulder that was not in my control i never even thought of snaching Rohit bhai's captaincy did you think that low of me Rahul that you thought i will do this I was not even informed about this no one told me that I was captain of Mumbai Indians you know even I got to know when you told me management pressure me took this I was shocked and scread but what you all did you all left me what you expect from me their was no any other option I was all alone only virat bhai helped me he came to me when you left at night and saw me like that he was himself pregnant but he took care of me he was also excited to tell rohit bhiya about the new family member but he didn't did that he stayed with me and gave me support throughout my pregnancy he called me he asked me how I am he even came to doctor with me despite being pregnant himself he did everything for me as a mother as a bhai but what you all did ,you all didn't even let me explain anything just turned your back towards me .
I met Aditya when I was going to check up I was 1 month pregnant he was going through his downfall and came their with his sis when he saw me passing out he helped me and then after that we talked about our condition to eachother and decided that we will give eachother shoulder because our own are not even try to know the truth his family accuse him for downfall of company and my family left me only my mom and krunal bhai and bhabhi was their for me he became a stronger piller in my life but how you even thought that I will let any other person touch me that is not you how you can think that agaysaty is his children how you can think so low of me Rahul .
You know Virat bhai was right you have to give proof to everything we all accuse him for raping  a girl turned out we all were wrong and then what happened he was not able to trust us till now he shake in fear with it but never left us .
He knows how it feels to be  abandoned  by your family so he never let me feel it but you know each time I saw hurt in his eyes he was sad and although never said aloud he needs us that time .
You know Rahul you all broke me and agaysaty fixed me but I was never able to unlove you ,you were my first and last love I can't imagine myself with anyone else no matter how much I try you are always in my heart agaysaty is our child your and mine .
I felt so shameful to tell you that I am pregnant with your child when you broke up with me never got the courage to tell you .

He said and he cried out Rahul also felt bad hearing this he knows that they all hurt him but one thing that he knows is hardik is his agaysaty is his child Aditya and hardik are just friends and Virat as brother succed but they all fail as family as patner as brother they really gave pain to Virat and hardik still both of them are with them standing by their side happily and always trying to make them happy and comfortable and always thought about nation first .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.