Chapter -12

Rahul cried and cried till he felt better hardik was beside him consoling him after Rahul stopped crying hardik gave him water to drink Rahul drink it and looked at hardik , hardik was about to go to his room as agasthya and Aditya would be waiting for him but Rahul grabbed his hands and with a very teary eyes told him to say ,hardik didn't had heart to leave him so he didn't left and stayed with rahul he texted Aditya that he will not come to room today and for him please take care of agaysaty and if agaysaty trouble him so much took him Virat bhai he will take care of him .

After that took Rahul to Washroom and Rahul went to shower holding hardik's hand and they both stand in cold shower.

Rahul's eyes closed his one hand holding hardik's hand hardik was staring at him he don't want this moment to pass he don't want to loss Rahul .

He hugged Rahul and without wasting a second Rahul also hugged him back they both know how much they missed eachother although they both had problems in their life but they got their lesson with your patner nothing feels heavy .

After sometime they came out of shower Rahul gave hardik his clothes to wear and then they both slept hugging eachother.

On other hand Abhishek was in subhman's ishan's room subhman was beside him Abhishek was looking heart broken he was feeling so broken subhman was trying to console him ishan was not their he went to team room.

Abhishek hugged shubham and cried and cried subhman didn't understand what happened so he asked Abhishek,

Subhman:- abhi kay huaa bata na kay pareshan kar raha hai tuje

Abhishek:- subh yarr tu or ishan date kar rhe ho na sab ko pata hai fir Tera ishan mer Mayank ko kyu chipakta hai vo jab dekho tab usse chipka rehta hai flirt karte rehte hai dono ek dusre ke sath tuje pata hai usne even muje bitch tak bola and said mayank will never date a whore like me

Subhman felt really bad hearing this he said ,

Subhman:- abhi ishan kabhi bhi kuch bhi bina reason ke nahi karta ager usne tuje ye bola to jarur kuch hoga Jo tuje nahi pata but galat hai tu don't worry everything will be alright.

Abhishek broke in tears and said ,

Abhishek:- yarr subh tuje Tera payar Mila gaya muje nhi and for the sake of God tell your boyfriend to stay away from mayank don't you feel jealous.

Subhman look down feeling bad and said ,

Subhman:- actually I do feel jealous but i don't have courage to say this to ishan you know i really love him and I don't want to cage him .

Abhishek still in tears chuckled at his friend's cute behaviour he knows why ishan fell for him well anyone will fall for him back then he used to find shubham attractive too but while time passes he get that his feelings for subhman are just friendly he don't love him like patner and he just adore him like a friend nothing else .

He wipe his tears harsly and said ,

Abhishek:- look subhi you are not caging him you are just telling him that you don't like him being so close with mayank that doesn't mean you are controlling his life i know you feel insecure about how close they get sometime your eyes can say that although your words don't.

Subhman looked at him trying to control his tears but tears slip from his eyes and for hiding that he lowered his head .

Subhman:- I am sorry abhi you have to face this all because I am so cowardy to tell him to stop being so clingy with him .

Abhishek cupped his face and said ,

Abhishek:- listen you idiot it doesn't make you coward you just don't want ishan to follow what thought you have but you are not doing wrong you are just telling him how you actually feel seeing them together and that don't make you bad .

Subhman nod his head and they both went to team room.

Subhman saw ishan and Mayank talking he came to them with Abhishek.

He possesivly held ishan by his waist close to himself ishan also didn't mind he liked it because subhman don't show their relationship in public he gets shy .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.