Chapter -15

After breaking the kiss Rahul said ,

Rahul :- i will be in room come their you will catch cold if you stay in water for longer time .

Hardik nod and Rahul went inside the room agaysaty was still sleeping he went to his sleeping bed and saw his baby .

The baby look alike him he have eyes of hardik and he have face like hardik his lips were just like rahul and the up and down of his chest was so gentle.

He gave a small kiss on his forehead and held his small hands ,

Rahul:- so small 🥺🥺

Hardik came in room and saw Rahul looking at agaysaty he smiled at this seen and took out his phone and captured this moment in his phone.

Rahul looked at hardik who was standing near washroom and was taking their photos he went to him and held his hands and guide him towards the baby and took hardik's phone and took their photos together.

He even gave hardik a kiss on his cheeks .

After that agaysaty cried and hardik took him in his arms they didn't talk he started to feed agaysaty and Rahul was looking at them .

After agaysaty was done with his milk and then Rahul gave clothes toys and chocolates to hardik who gave him a big smile.

Hardik got up and kissed rahul on his cheeks Rahul told him to rest and he held agaysaty in his arms and sat beside hardik .

Hardik closed his eyes and Rahul started to rock hardik in air and also time to time creasing hardik's hairs .

He gave both of them forehead kiss and then after making sure hardik is asleep he took agaysaty with him in balcony.

The sir hitting their face and agaysaty giggling because if the tickle he was feeling .

Rahul was adoring his baby and said,

Rahul:- sorry baby papa was not with you when you need me the most when your mumma need me the most and sorry i didn't came at that time I gave you and mumma so much pain but baccha belive me I did that so your mumma don't get hate for something useless you know fans are hating me for my poor performance throughout the ipl and they were even cursing your mumma calling him bad luck and that his bad luck effect me but no baccha he was good luck for me and he always is I love him so much.
More then I can describe his smile his eyes his voice his laugh everything about him make me feel relaxed and loved trust me i never wanted to hurt you or him you know that Time so much things were going on in my family and that things were hard to describe but that put so much pressure on me and it's not like your mumma was also that but i love him so much to see him hurt i never wanted to hurt him but the situation was not in my hands i thought that if we both got separated he will be happy he don't have to be with a failure like me but guess what I was not able to live without him you know I am very proud of him that he lead Mumbai Indians to playoff and I was really happy maybe more than anyone seeing his success it always felt like he always deserve it .
Your mumma is great baccha he is great.

He kissed agaysaty's forehead who was looking at Rahul ,Rahul had tears in his eyes but that tears were happy tears .

Rahul:- baccha I missed a big part of your life and your mumma's life his pregnancy phase i really wish I can go back and be with him their I want to see everything about how you formed in his belly and how he handled you I want to see his mood swings and anger his emotional state to his happy face everything and guess what I would never be able to get that moments back but i know from now on you both are my life and I will never miss anything about you both .
I will capture every moment with both of you in my memory in my eyes.

He said and went inside he played with agaysaty for one hour then agasytay fel asleep he put him in his baby bed and went to hardik and hugged him .

Hardik instantly put his head on Rahul's chest.
And they both slept cuddling eachother.

(Hope you all like it 🥰😍.)