Chapter -13

Ishan and subhman were talking with mayank and Abhishek, Abhishek was standing a bit away from mayank not like ishan and subhman who are sticking with eachother.

Virat bhai was rocking akkay in air so that he don't cry he was crying continuously he don't know why rohit who entered room saw them and came to them he hugged virat from back and everyone looked at this couple with pure admiration.

They don't know how after 3 years of marriage they still love eachother like they used to when they got newly married their marriage was arrange marriage that were fixed by BCCI because of the scandal that happened and everyone put allegation of rape on him after that guy clear within one month everything changed.

Virat got sacked from captaincy rohit got captaincy of all three format rohit and virat got in big fight not because of captaincy but because how everything changed with in just 3 weeks .

So BCCI forced them to get married so that they can tell the world that Indian team's bond is strong and a false allegation cannot broke that .just for pretending although Virat forgive them but deep inside he never trust them like he did in past .

But one thing that whole team and world was sure that although it's a forced and arranged marriage rohitrat will make it love marriage they both had crush on eachother and after getting married.

Within a year they both found eachother as not just patners but also as someone they know that they want to be with forever not because of their marriage it because they love eachother .

And soon rohit proposed Virat on their first marriage anniversary and then they had akkay just some months ago who became joy in their life .

Rohit gave Virat a kiss on his nap and then started to make face so that akkay don't cry .

Virat smiled at his husband's love for both him and akkay.

Rohit took akkay in his arms and after sometime akkay stopped crying and he started to play with Rohit .

Virat was more than happy that his husband can handle akkay very welly because if something happened with him in future rohit can take care of akkay very welly .

After sometime Rahul and hardik also came as they both woke up and Rahul was feeling well Aditya was shocked to see them together but he was more that happy that finally atleast hardik told Rahul truth.

Although hardik didn't told him but he was not dumb to notice how hardik was looking so relieved .

Although Aditya had feelings for hardik he never hated Rahul as he knew that Rahul is not a bad person and he is someone who can die for his family he never knew him personally but hardik told him about rahul so he knew atleast this much to not judge him for his knees action.

Rahul went to Aditya and this time Aditya with no hesitation gave aguasyay to Rahul who kissed agaysaty's forehead and virat saw that and he understood that Rahul got to know everything.
He was happy to finally see Rahul and hardik genuinely happy.

Subhman took ishan to balcony ishan was confused but didn't said anything and as they entered in balcony Subhman kissed him really hard and roughly.

Ishan was taken  a back by subhman's this action but gave in and kissed back shubham smiled in kiss and after they broke kiss he said ,

Subhman:- Ishu please don't be so close with mayank I feel insecure 🥺🥺 I know you love me but I can't help 😢.

Ishan felt sorry for his cute boyfriend and said ,

Ishan :- sorry baby i will not and sorry to make you feel insecure and sorry that I didn't understand it back then but i promise I will not do this again.

Subhman:- Ishu I am not saying don't be friends with mayank or don't hug him I am just saying that don't be so touchy touchy with him I am not trying to control your life or friend circle sacchi 😔😔.

Ishan :- i understand subh you don't need to explain baby I know what you mean by this Jann .

Then he kissed subhman  and subhi kissed him back and he took ishan to their bedroom carring in bridal style.

The balcony was far away from that room so no one saw them and after closing their room's door only ishan's moan's and scream can be heard from their room .

And subhman's grone .....

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And this is compensation of not updating yesterday.

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.