Vol2, The Symbiote Arc

Character Introduction

Venom

Dark Carbon Spider

Dark Carbon Spider

Chp-1, Professor Galon or Venom?

Carbon Spider said Gwen Run away this man is Venom, not Professor Galon himself!!!
Gwen Runs Away but Professor Galon transforms himself into Venom and enlarges his big black hand over Gwen to catch her.

Snap!

Gwen was caught, and Venom tried to knock Spiderman out of his way and slash Carbon Spider from below his feet, but Carbon Spider's tingles worked fast enough to dodge the attack. Venom attacked another blow on Carbon Spider to severely injure him, but it proved inefficient against Carbon Spider's quick Spidey senses.

Venom wanted to appear strong against Spiderman, so he threw Gwen out of his hands, Carbon Spider luckily caught Gwen,

Zap! Carbon Spider's webs flung open, saving Gwen from hitting the ground hard.

Another Snap was heard, Venom had pounced upon Spiderman.

Carbon Spider was Trapped, Venom had done a great job of pouncing himself on Spiderman, he hooded Carbon Spider with both of his hands on Spiderman's shoulders and was ready to eat his brains. Venom revealed half of the Professor's face. Professor Galon answered to Carbon Spider, sorry Spiderman, you don't leave me any choice but to kill you, this is the only way to get my revenge upon you. Professor Galon so Spiderman, I told you the reason. Why are you the witness?

He told Spiderman. That he took something very important from him. Something very, very important. It was his new lab experiment. It was an experiment that nobody knew about. Something different? Something alien about it.

Spiderman told him what was alien about it. Why was he the witness? The professor then told him about it. I want your DNA. But I can't get it. I want to kill you. So that I can get your DNA. I want your DNA because you have this spider. That I was experimenting on. You have. The Carbon Webbed spider. I was experimenting with it, for myself. But you took it away from me. How dare you? I won't let it prove my inspiration, my hard work.