Vol22, The Spiderverse

Character Ocs: (From Discord)

Gabriel/Bath-Spider made by xstartgaming
JT/Nano Spider made by tanuki_official
Scorpion/Stinger Spider made by thescorpiononly
Moon Spider made by graveyarddraws

Gabriel/Bath-Spider made by xstartgamingJT/Nano Spider made by tanuki_officialScorpion/Stinger Spider made by thescorpiononlyMoon Spider made by graveyarddraws

Chp-1, Miles Morales

Peter grinned, a renewed spark of energy in his eyes. "Exactly! We'll figure this out, Rwik. Together. Now, how about we grab some food and strategize? Miles knows a great place for chimichangas that are out of this world, literally."

Relief washed over Rwik. These Spider-Men, despite their initial suspicion, were offering a lifeline, a glimmer of hope in the chaotic expanse of the Spider-Verse. He shared a hesitant smile with Peter.

"Sure," he said, a spark of his usual optimism flickering back to life. "I could use a decent meal. Maybe even a strategy session on how to navigate this... multiversal mess I've found myself in.

Peter clapped him on the back. "That's the spirit! Now, let's go. Miles is a whiz with dimensional tech, and I know a thing or two about navigating the ultiverse myself. We'll crack this anomaly open and get you back to Captain Cosmic, no sweat."

As they made their way towards the bustling market square, Rwik felt a newfound sense of purpose. He was still far from home, his journey fraught with uncertainty. But surrounded by these other Spider-Men, these unexpected allies united by the familiar bite of a radioactive spider, he wasn't alone. He was a web-slinger, a hero, and in the chaotic tapestry of the Spider-Verse, he had found a team. Together, they would face this challenge, unravel the mysteries of the anomaly, and find a way to bridge the gap between realities, back to Oddison and Captain Cosmic.

The bustling marketplace in the heart of New Arachnia, as Miles called it, was a sensory overload. Towering arachnid vendors hawked strange fruits pulsating with an ethereal glow, while holographic projections advertised interdimensional travel packages. Amidst the cacophony, Peter led Rwik to a brightly lit stall adorned with a crudely painted sign reading "Miles's Magnificent Multiversal Munchies."

Behind the counter stood Miles, his mask pushed up on his forehead, a wide grin spreading across his fce. "Hey, Pete! Been a while, man. You hungry?"

"Starving," Peter chuckled. "We brought a friend. This is Rwik, he's... new in town."

Miles's eyes flickered towards Rwik, his gaze lingering on the unfamiliar patterns on the carbon fiber suit. "Welcome to the 'hood," he said, his voice friendly but cautious. "What can I get for you?"

Rwik, still struggling to process the sights and smells of this alien market, scanned the menu displayed on a holographic screen. Options ranging from "Cosmic Chili Cheese Fries" to "Dimension-Dusted Donuts" swam before his eyes.

"I'll... take the regular chimichangas, please," he said finally, hoping for a semblance of familiarity.

Miles gave him a thumbs-up. "Good choice, classic never goes out of style. What about you, Pete?