Vol4, The X men

The X men

Chp-1, Into the Future

Narrator: You know, there are two kinds of people who live in this country: those who can learn from their mistakes and apply them, and those who make mistakes but cannot apply the lessons learned. I will take the names of two of the greatest heroes. They were once friends but are now rivals. The first is the popular and greatest Oddison hero, Carbon Spider. The other is the ferocious Tiger-Man, the greatest super soldier of Delheight. These two are the greatest examples of the two kinds of people living in the city. Spiderman learned from his mistakes and applied them, while Tiger-Man learned from them but could not. They were once best friends and grew up in the same school, but they have forgotten the true meaning of friendship, and who they were and who they are. They are the greatest heroes, the greatest rivals, and the living souls of these cities. Both of them are the greatest heroes, yet they fight each other, for one has promised their father that they will take revenge - the revenge of the other. I must not tell you who.

It's been ten years since the future began.

Carbon Spider is now 26 years old. He lives far from the city where he was born, grew up, and learned his lessons. He leads a solitary life. His mother lives in his birth city, Oddison. Spiderman now looks after two cities, as crime rates have decreased. This is the future, and there may no longer be a need for Spiderman as crime rates have simultaneously reduced. 

However, is that the truth? Rwik is the real identity of Carbon Spider. Rwik works as a pizza delivery boy, delivering pizzas from Mama's Town. He barely makes enough income to cover his rent. This is his current life: sitting on the radio all day, working all hours, doing his duties, and saving the city in the nick of time. However, these years have been lonely for him, and he is losing himself. He longs for someone in his life. He calls his mother every day, but he still feels empty. He needs a change. After 10 years of being Spiderman, he feels that his duty has become too complex, and he yearns for a change.

He finally gets an idea. He goes to his old home, meets his mom, and then goes to his old room. Ten years ago, he and Harrison together worked as a team to save the city, who is now the greatest hero of Delheight. Does he even know? He does because he has read all the articles that have passed through Delheight to Oddison.

Rwik Opens his old drawer.

There Rwik sees the good old Walkie Talkie that stayed along with some other things like his old design for his spider logo. Rwik took out the good old walkie-talkie. He put it in his pocket. And headed out to Avenue 5th. There he saw the bank. The one in which he first fought against the thieves with Harrison as a chairman by his side. 

On his way, he messaged, uncertain if it would reach Harrison before the day's end. Nevertheless, he sent the message: "I need us to meet."

Chp-2, The Excitement