Vol24, Up Came the Carnage

Scarnage

Chp-1, The Birth of Scarnage

Stinger Spider, battered and bruised, was on the brink of defeat. The alternate Scorpion's relentless assault was pushing him to his limits. Desperate, he recalled the dormant symbiote within his bloodstream, a remnant from a previous interdimensional incursion. It had been there, undetected, for hours, a ticking time bomb waiting for the right moment to detonate.

With a surge of adrenaline, he activated it. A crimson tendril erupted from his body, engulfing him in a cocoon of living darkness. The city watched in horror as Stinger Spider transformed. His body contorted and elongated, his skin turning a grotesque shade of red. When the cocoon burst, a new creature emerged: Scarnage.

A fusion of man, spider, and symbiote, Scarnage was a being of pure, unbridled rage. His eyes, once human, were now pure white, devoid of emotion. His body, enhanced by the symbiote, was a lethal weapon. And his mind, a chaotic maelstrom of instinct and violence.

The alternate Scorpion, sensing a new threat, turned its attention to the monstrous creature. Scarnage, with a blood-curdling scream, charged forward, his movements a blur of crimson. The battle between the two titans was about to reach a fever pitch.

Scarnage erupted from the cocoon, a crimson behemoth with eyes that burned with an inhuman intensity. His transformation was complete, and with it, a new era of chaos began. The alternate Scorpion, sensing a shift in the balance of power, regarded the monstrous creature with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

The battle that ensued was a spectacle of unparalleled brutality. Scarnage, fueled by the symbiote's rage, moved with a speed and ferocity that defied human comprehension. His attacks were a combination of raw strength and deadly precision. The alternate Scorpion, despite its size and power, struggled to keep up with the relentless onslaught.

The city, already ravaged by their previous battle, was reduced to rubble. Buildings collapsed, and the ground trembled under the impact of their blows. Glass and concrete rained down, creating a chaotic atmosphere that mirrored the chaos within the combatants.

With each passing moment, the intensity of the battle increased. Scarnage, driven by a primal urge to destroy, was relentless in his pursuit of the alternate Scorpion. And the alternate Scorpion, sensing its own mortality, fought with a desperation born of fear.

The outcome of this titanic struggle would determine the fate of the city, and perhaps the entire multiverse.

Chp- 2, The Protector Emerges

As Scarnage and the alternate Scorpion locked in a destructive dance, a third entity watched from the shadows. Purge, a fragment of the original Venom symbiote, had escaped Carnage during a previous rampage. Unlike its chaotic counterpart, Purge was a being of order and balance, its form a stark contrast to Carnage's crimson monstrosity. Greyish-blue in color, with small crystalline formations adorning its shoulder, Purge was a symbol of hope in the midst of chaos.