10.5

Anjali and Abhimaan were back to their room after a tiring day. It was fun. They explored the famous places of Manali and placed in snow the whole day. Somehow, Anjali didn’t feel even a tiny bit tired and sleepy. Maybe because she’d be sharing a room with her boyfriend for the first time.

Abhimaan came out of the washroom after taking a warm shower and draining off his tiredness, following Anjali’s advice which had actually worked like magic. He felt refreshed as if it was a new day. Although he knew part of the reason for this refreshed state was Anjali being in the same room and bed with him.

How was he supposed to control his hands and emotions was beyond him. He came out of the bathroom while wiping his wet hair and saw her all wrapped up in the blanket with half her head peeking out.

“Hi!”

She greeted him excitedly and God damn! Why did she have to be so fucking cute when he was having a tough time controlling himself.

He threw the towel from which he was wiping his hair aside and walked towards her with predatory steps. She sunk more into the bed and bit her lip seeing the emotions and intensity in his eyes.

He hovered over her and she clutched the blanket closer. A smirk formed on his face and he leaned closer.

“Hi!”

He whispered in her ear and bit on her earlobe making her sigh in pleasure. He kissed her head and laid beside her. When he got into the blanket she was covered in, he pulled her on top of him and she looked at him with an ‘o’ expression.

But his body provided such warmth that she couldn't help but snuggle pretending him to be her bed.

Abhimaan realised his folly of pulling her over him 5 minutes later, when she would sigh in comfort and pleasure over him and he would feel her body heat and her core rub directly over his crotch.

At this rate, he wad going to end up with a boner and scare her. As if making small sighs of contentment wasn't enough, she went on to adjust herself properly and rubbed against him making him curse and her head to shoot up in alarm.

“Ab-abhimaan? You-is that -”

He looked away feeling embarrassed and slowly put her down.

“God! I'm so sorry! Just give me 5 minutes.”

Anjali sat there processing what happened and after a few deliberate minutes of contemplation decided to play bold.

She hugged him from behind and ran her palm up and down her chest. His breathing went haywire and he took her name in a broken whisper.

She turned his body to face herself and kissed him softly. When she sucked on his lower lip and tugged at it, his control broke and he pinned her down pouring his desire for her. His hands started moving over her body, caressing her stomach and squeezing her breasts.

“I love you so fucking much.”

He whispered making her freeze. When he realised what he'd said, he cupped her face and said.

“I wanted to make it special but I guess nothing could be more special than unexpected confession. I love you Anjali. So so much baby.”

Her eyes filled with tears of happiness and she kissed him softly.

“I love you Abhimaan. I love you a lot.”

She hugged him and he held her tight breathing in her fragrance. They pulled back and she kissed him again. She turned their positions and sat on top of him.

She pulled her top over her head and his jaw ticked. He pulled her down and covered her with the blanket making her frown.

“What happened?”

“I can't do this. Not after just confessing my love to you. I don't want you to think I did that because I expected something in return.”

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“I am not thinking any such thing. And I want this Abhimaan. You don't want to leave me all unsatisfied now, do you?”

He narrowed his eyes at her tone. He knew what she was doing. Challenging him by playing the girlfriend card.

“You're right. I don't want to leave you unsatisfied here. You ready for it baby?”

She bit her lip at his changed tone and nodded only to gasp when she was turned without warning and was pinned to the bed with Abhimaan kissing her wildly. His hands now evading her breasts from inside her bra.

She arched her back pushing them towards him and he unclasped her bra pulling the straps down her arms. When her perky breasts and pointed nipples came in his view, he lost his mind.

She was so fucking beautiful. Cupping both her mounds and giving them a firm squeeze, he brought his mouth down to take her nipple in his mouth. He pleasured her breasts using his mouth and when his fingers were about to invade her pyjama shorts, he stopped short remembering something and groaned.

She frowned when he stopped and asked.

“What now?”

Irritation of being left hanging clear in her tone and he gritted his teeth.

“I don't have any condoms.”

She sighed in irritation and threw her head back on the pillow. He looked at her unsatisfied form and bit his lip. He couldn't leave her all hot and bothered.

“I remember seeing a medical shop close to the resort.”

He spoke and she looked at him with hope.

“How quickly can you get back?”

“Agar beech mai koi mila nhi and I use my full speed toh 10 mins.”

She clutched the blanket to her chest and said.

“I'm waiting for you.”

He grinned and adjusted himself before taking his wallet.

“Abhimaan! Bring more than one.”

She said and he planted a quick kiss on her lips before running out to bring all the necessary stuff for their impending night.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️