Episode - 33

Three days later, Fariyal returned from her trip. As she entered her home, she was shocked to see Amreen and Sadia sitting in the hall.

Her father greeted her, "Ah, my dear, you're back. Look, Amreen and Sadia have come to meet you. Sit with them, I need to go. Your mother is preparing breakfast for everyone inside. Make sure to feed them well."

Fariyal nodded with hesitation and replied, "Yes...yes, dad."

As her father left, Fariyal immediately asked with fear, "What... What are you both doing here?"

Amreen stood up, her face red with anger, and walked towards Fariyal. "Did you really love Zeeshan?" she asked, her voice stern.

Fariyal stuttered, "Wh-What are you talking about?"

She questioned back as she doesn't even know what Amreen is talking about.

Amreen pressed on, "What you said that night, tell me, did you really love him or not?"

Fariyal snapped, "What's the point of discussing this now? I hate him."

Amreen retorted, "Who are you to hate him? You, who broke his trust?"

Fariyal justified with aggressive tone, "What do you want me to say? Have you forgotten what he did to me? Should I love him instead of hating him?"

Amreen's voice was laced with anger and irritation as she said, "Enough! He never wronged you. We've told you a thousand times, it was just a misunderstanding. What you saw was wrong because of your perspective. Zeeshan didn't do anything to deserve hate. I trusted Zeeshan, and I still supported you emotionally until you knew the truth. But even after knowing the truth, what you did to him was wrong. You took revenge by turning his friend against him, humiliating him. You made him pay for a mistake he never made."

Fariyal tried to interrupt, "I don't want to talk about this..."

Amreen pressed on, "You will have to talk about it. Answer me, was your love so weak that you couldn't even believe his explanation?"

Fariyal countered, "Explanation? He lied about everything. You don't know. That video was fake. He paid money to that random girl for..."

Sadia interrupted and revealed, "Elhaan sent that video to Zeeshan, so he could show it to you and clear your doubts. Elhaan himself sent that video to you but you didn't even bother to look at it."

Fariyal accused, "Why are you lying, Sadia? I know you're trying to protect your brother, but don't lie for him..."

Amreen intervened, "Sadia is telling the truth. You know, Elhaan spent three whole days searching for that girl, found out the whole truth, recorded her confession, and sent it to Zeeshan to clear the misunderstanding. But what did you do? You didn't believe him, insulted him, and even said that if you had a brother like him, you'd die of shame. And that wasn't enough, you blocked our numbers and ignored the situation, and got engaged to a new guy. Is this what you call love? You call it love when someone is fighting for their life in the ICU, and you're here, ignoring their pain and heartache, and celebrating your own happiness?"

Fariyal said, "You wouldn't understand, it didn't happen to you. You'll always take his side, after all, in everyone's eyes, the girl is always wrong." She shrugged her shoulder.

Sadia tried to speak, but Amreen cut her off, One minute, Sadia. Let me talk to her."

Amreen asked Fariyal, folding her arms, "What did you say? The girls are always wrong? Really? Why? When our brother was wrong, didn't we support you? When he made a mistake, whose side were we on? Especially Elhaan, who he was with? His or yours?"