Two

I woke up before my alarm went off.

It took me five minutes before forcing myself to get up from my bed and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on.

Removed my pajamas.

And gone completely naked.

Warm water streamed generously from the rain showerhead as it splashed on the tiled floors. I drenched my hair and wet my entire body.

 I remembered he was soaking wet under the rain.

Eric.

His name instilled in my mind.

Why am I still thinking of him?

I snapped out.

Assumably, he was the first person I saw in the campus on the first day of school and that could probably be the reason why I kept remembering him.

When I finished showering, I stood in front of my ten-foot long rectangular wall mirror that had brimming lights and in gold fixtures. 

I worked on seeing my reflection this time.

Not his.

It was a tug of war.

I tried to focus when I brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair, followed by my simple skincare routine of moisturizer, some serums and sunscreen. My dermatologist said that they help in avoiding skin damage from the sun and acne breakouts.

The spa music was playing on the background.

Birds chirping in synced from the outside.

In my massive walk-in closet, there were five sets of uniform that were already steamed, neatly organized and polished.

For my top, I got a gray blazer with the Adamson's crest on the out breast pocket, plain navy blue tie and white inner shirt.

For my bottom, I got a navy blue plants, brown leathered belt and brown leathered shoes.

I had been thinking of pairing my classroom uniform with either gold or silver-plated vintage watches, and with the latest smartwatches for my jersey, laboratory and P.E. uniforms.

The gold watch strapped perfectly for today.

The uniform still fitted well.

I left my room and went downstairs when all set.

Theresa was waiting for me at the landing. As soon as I reached her, she grabbed my backpack and gym bag before she rushed to the door.

Mom and dad were having a breakfast at the dining room.

I continued my way down to the main entrance where Theresa opened the wood door for me. I would usually skip breakfast. They wouldn't mind.

At the door, the morning breeze greeted me.

Fresh lavish scent of rose fragrance from the front yard garden with the sweet pulp of morning dews glistened in the recently mowed lawn.

Robert was already waiting outside.

He propped the car door open for me.

I hopped in the backseat, strapped in, and grabbed my book from the seatback pocket.

I watched him closed the door. 

Him and Theresa circled around the car before she put my things down on the other side of the backseat. He went inside, strapped his seatbelt on and positioned himself to drive.