INTRODUCTION

Character sketch~

Sidharth shukla

Sidharth shukla

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.28 years old.

One of the richest ceo of biggest company called " SS INTERPRISES".

. His handsomeness always attract everyone towards him.
His nature is another thing that attracts others.

He is so polite, calm and down to earth in nature person. He always treat everyone equally. Always help others. Obedient son and loves her mother so much.

.He is in madly love with his wife. His wife is everything for him. But everything is changed after his beloved wife death. Ist thing to change his nature. His calmness turned into rudeness.

. His happy face turned into gloomy one. But still he smiles for his daughter. He can do everything for his daughter happiness that's why he agreed for second marriage.

Shanaya rathore

Shanaya rathore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

24 years old.

. No one can match her beauty. She is the most beautiful girl and because of her beauty she always treat others inferior to her. She has naturally curly hair which increases her beauty more.

.She has everything which other dreams like white fair skin, tall height, blue eyes, long curly hairs , thin waist and most importantly most handsome husband who loves her wholeheartedly.

. She is manipulative in nature and hates her step sister with her core. She is possesive over her things. Never like to share her things with anyone.
She always misbehaved with her sister in her life and made her life vulnerable.
But unfortunately she died after giving birth to her daughter because of complexity in her birth.

Shehnaaz gill/ rathore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. 27 years old.

. She has not so fair skin , chubby body type and small height compared to Shanaya. She always considered herself ugly.

. She was adopted by rathore family because they had no children. But after adopting her God blessed them with their own daughter.

. She lead a very miserable life in rathore mansion.

. She always yearned for love which she never get in rathore mansion.

. She hates her step sister Shanaya because she always mocked her , snatched things from her and always tried to abuse her.

. After completing study she became a graphic designer and started doing freelancing from home. Her only dream is to get her own home where someone love her give her hope to live this life.

Anant rathore

Anant rathore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. 50 years old.

. Richest ceo but not rich as sidharth. Selfish, rude and abusive in nature. Love her daughter alot.

Disha rathore

Disha rathore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. 47 years old.

. Rich , selfish, arrogant in Nature. Love her daughter alot.

Anaya shukla

 8 month old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. 8 month old.

. Little cute munchkin of the house. Loves toys and shiny things. Energetic baby.

. His father loves her alot. His father gives her name after her wife because she is the last memory of her wife.

Reeta Shukla

 50 years old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. 50 years old

. Sidharth's mother.

. Sweet and kind lady. Always help others. His son adopted her every good habits.

. Her husband died in a car accident after her husband she felt alone but her son replaced her loneliness with his love. Really loves her son, daughter in law and grandchildren.

This story contains
. Depression
. Abuse
. Angst
. Verbal abuse
. Fluff
. Manipulation
. Violence

I hope you all will love this fiction. I introduced main characters of the story and other necessary characters will be introduced in the story.
This story is totally fictional and not written with the purpose to hurt anyone.

Fiction started on - 10/5/2024

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें