CHAPTER TEN

" Diduuuuu" A loud voice of a small boy echoed in the room when Shehnaz entered into the room. Shehnaz dull eyes widened after seeing the small boy who runs towards her along with other childrens. Shehnaz opened her arms and embrace the boy in a warm hug. Other childrens also hugged her tightly.

Shehnaaz was very happy to see all the kids after so many day's after all, these kids are like family to her. She loves these kids very much, and the kids love her just as much.

" Diduuu, Why did you come after so many days? Do you know how much I missed you?" A five year boy asked her with a cute pout on his face.

" Awwww!! my shivu missed me, I also missed you so much " Shehnaz muttered as she bends down and lifted him into her arms and gently kissed his cheeks.

" Why didn't you come sooner didu?" Shivu asked her once again as he snakes his small arms around her neck and started looking into her eyes with his big doe eyes.

" I was busy baby that's why I didn't come sooner" She replied to him while walking towards the bench and sits on it along with shivu on her lap. Other childrens also followed them and sits near the bench.

" I won't talk with you because you didn't come soon " Shivu said while he folded his small arms on his chest.

" We also" others children also shouted along with him. Shehnaz looked back and forth in between them.

" Oh really then who will eat the treats I have brought cause these little babies don't want to eat them" Shehnaz asked out while making a fake thinking face.

" Me! Me!! Me!!! " All children started chanting together after hearing treat word from her mouth. Shehnaz chuckled after seeing all the childrens excitement. She puts down shivu from her lap and went out to take the package which she bought from the restaurant.

She happily distributed all the food in between all the childrens and also ate her food with them. This is the best dinner she had after her marriage. After feeding all the childrens she puts all the kids to the bed.

" Finally you are here Shehnaz" Shehnaz turned around her gaze when she heard the voice and saw the head miss of the orphanage. Her name is ameena and she is in her Fortis.

" I was just about to come to meet you, how are you aunty " She asked out as she walk near her.

" I'm good Shehnaz , tell me how are you? " She asked back.

" I'm also good" Shehnaz lied as always.

" Shehnaz, I want to discuss something with you can you have some time?" Ameena asked her out.

" Ofcourse, let's go and talk in your office " Shehnaz replied back, they both went to Ameena's office.

" Actually Shehnaz I want a favour from you" Ameena said out as soon as she took place on her swivel chair.

" Yes!! Aunty ask me anything" Shehnaz said with a smile.

" Actually Shehnaaz, we are thinking of getting this orphanage repaired this time because its building has become very old and hence this time you will have to give some more money for the orphanage." Ameena said to her as she looked at her hopefully.

" Oh it's okay , I will give you my entire salary, you don't need to worry" Shehnaz said and took out her phone to transfer her money. Shehnaaz always spends half of her salary on orphanage, so all this was normal for her.

" I have transferred all the money I had in my account to you and I will send the rest as soon as I get my salary." Shehnaz said to her.

" Thankyou so much beta , you are really a pure soul, May God always bless you my child " Ameena blessed her.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें