CHAPTER FOUR

Part - 4

Shehnaz was sitting infront of a big dressing table in one of the guest room as aanya room didn't have any dressing table. Her eyes were fixed on her reflection in the mirror. She was looking at her not so flawless skin in the mirror. She knows very well that she is not as beautiful as compared to Shanaya but still she wanted to do her best to look good infront of sidharth so that he could see her. She thought that if she looked beautiful then maybe Siddharth would see her and maybe he would fall in love with her, if not love then at least he would start liking her.

With that hope she started draping the saree which was given to her by reeta aunty. She did not know how to wear a saree but still she tried after watching a tutorial video on YouTube. A lone tear escaped from her eyes while thinking about wearing a Shanaya's clothes. She was not happy with wearing her clothes but still wears them as she didn't have any other choice. She never got a choice in life, she was always forced to wear shanaya's old clothes, she was reminded at every step of her life that she is not their real daughter. Shahnaz was fatter than Shanaya but still she had to wear her clothes as she had no other choice.

She had once raised her voice against this but in return she was beaten with the long iron stick and was not given a single new set of clothes to wear for a whole year. She spent the whole year in torn old clothes by sewing them again and again. After that incident she stopped arguing about the things which she never liked.

After so many struggle she finally draped saree around her curves and looked at the mirror. A smile appeared on her face after seeing herself in the mirror. She was looking beautiful in that Celadon green colour saree and after looking herself in the mirror she sits back on the chair to wear the jewellery given by reeta aunty to her.

 She was looking beautiful in that Celadon green colour saree and after looking herself in the mirror she sits back on the chair to wear the jewellery given by reeta aunty to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After wearing the jewellery her eyes falls on the last piece of jewellery which was laying on the table. It was a mangalsutra given to her by reeta aunty. She was looking at it with sad eyes.

A Mangalsutra is a sacred thing which only a husband wears to his wife at the time of marriage and accepts his wife in front of the whole world but shehnaz has to wear this by herself. She caressed her mangalsutra with her fingers and after that she completed her look by applying vermillion on her hair partition.

She looked herself in the mirror and felt different kind of feeling after seeing herself in those extremely costlier clothes and jewelry which she had never worn in her entire life. She felt good after seeing herself in those nice clothes. She looked at all the jewellery that did not belong to her but to her step-sister Shanaya. Then her eyes fell on the ring on her finger which was only hers. This ring was given to her by Siddharth. Well, Siddharth didn't give it to her himself but sent it through shanaya. A smile comes on her lips while remembering the moment.

Flashback

Shehnaz was standing in kitchen as she was cooking food for the daughter of the house who was coming after her marriage for the first time. She was in pain but still she had to cook the food for the person whom she despised the most.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें