CHAPTER FIVE

He called her greedy. How could he call her greedy without knowing her? How can he call her greedy when he doesn't even know her? Does he know what she has suffered in her entire life? Does he even know her properly? Does he know all her pain? Does he know all the scars on her body? Does he really know Shehnaaz? No, he doesn't know who Shehnaaz is, he knows nothing about her.

Shehnaz is that stagnant water which if flows than brings a tsunami,

Shehnaz are those unspoken words that were never spoken and no one ever tried to listen to them,

Shehnaaz is the stopped time which never started,

Shehnaaz is a poem that was never recited,

Shehnaaz is a broken instrument that has never been played,

shehnaaz is an open book which has never been read nor has anyone tried to. No one knows her , no one means by literally no one knows.

Shehnaaz was just numbly sitting on her place and was deeply thinking about the words which comes out of sidharth mouth for her.

" Is I'm really a greedy person, I didn't agree because I want her things, I don't want her things, I don't want her jewellery, her clothes.  I don't want anything of hers than why are you blaming me , why?????? " Her voice broke as she yelled this loudly and the tears that had gathered in her eyes started flowing once again.

" I'm not greedy sidharth, I'm not , I don't want her things sidharth infact it was her who always snatched things from me "

" You are taking me wrong sidharth, I'm not the way you think I'm, yes I agreed to this marriage not because I want her money but because I want you , I want your love sidharth " Tears floating down from her eyes while mumbling all these words. Yes she loved him and still love him and wanted to have him in her life.
If Shanaya had not snatched him from her, things would have been different today. She would not have needed to do such things to impress him. Today she would have been living a wonderful life with him but because of Shanaya, everything got ruined.

" This is your fault Shanaya, all yours, you are the reason for all my pain and sorrows but not anymore, I won’t let you ruin my life anymore huh!, I will make my place in his heart, I will do anything for him, I won’t let any more misunderstandings grow between us, I will clear all the misunderstandings he had about me because of you Shanaya " She determinately said to herself and furiously wiped all her tears with her fingers and rushed to the washroom to wash her face after getting up from her previous spot.

She rinsed all her blood stained hand under the cold water of the tap and after that she washed her face off. After wiping her face she rushed back to the room and did a quick touch up with Shanaya's old makeup which was still kept in sidharth's room. After checking her look one last in the mirror she went downstairs to talk with sidharth , but to her dismay sidharth wasn't there.
__________________________________

The gym room was filled with sounds of groans and gasps as Sidharth continuously punched the sand bag with his already injured hand, making his condition more worse but did he care, no he didn’t.

His jaw was clenched and his hairs were sticked on his forehead due to sweat and all his veins were popping out while punching the sandbag.

His mind was in complete disarray as he thought about his previous incident . He is not like that, he has never done this to anyone till date. He has never raised his hand on anyone nor has he physically hurt anyone. But today he lost his temper in anger. He hurt Sana physically without even wanting to and he is very angry with himself for this.

He knows that this is wrong but he cannot stop himself. Whenever Sana comes in front of him, he gets angry as soon as he sets eyes on her. He hates her very much and this hatred is very dangerous for him because he loses all control over himself after seeing her. He wants to see her in pain but without hurting her physically. He is not like that, He resolves that from today onwards he will not use his hands to hurt her. His tongue is enough to hurt her.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें