CHAPTER SIX

PAST

Date - 6/6/2019

A girl was sitting on the floor or rather she was forced to sit on the floor by her bullies. She looked at her bullies with teary eyes. They were all laughing at her and throwing things at her. Her knees were bleeding because she got scratched when one of her bully pushed her on the floor. She doesn't understand why this is happening to her, why they always bully her without any reason. What animosity do they have with her?, why do they hate her?. She never did anything to them. Then why??. But seeing her little sister with them, all her doubts were cleared. They were her friends that's why they hated her. Shanaya was the reason of their hatred towards her.

" After pushing Shanaya on the floor, did you think that you would be saved easily?, no baby no, you hurt the wrong girl" One of boy uttered as He held her jaw roughly between his fingers, causing Shehnaz to whimper in his grip. More tears started floating out from her eyes when he dug his nail in her skin. Her teary eyes roamed to her sister who was smirking at her while sitting on the desk.

" I_i didn't push her " Shehnaz somehow managed to stuttered out her words in his tight grip. She clearly remembers that Shanaya fell on the floor by herself and got hurt. But to make herself happy, she put the entire blame on Shehnaaz.

" Oh please don't do this to my sister, Don't hurt her please" Shanaya said to her friends and started shedding her fake tears so that she can show off what a good sister she is to her friends. Shehnaz badly wanted to slap her but she can't. If she does this her foster parents will kill her.

" Oh!! you don't have to do this babe , she doesn't deserve your love baby , this bitch deserve to die " Her boyfriend said to her and hugged her tightly. Shanaya rested her head on his shoulder and started fake crying on his chest.

" Look what you did, she started crying because of you, you are a very mean person, you bite the very people on whose crumbs you thrive" Shanaya bestfriend Kavya said to her. Her words pinching shehnaz heart badly. She doesn't like this, she never did this in her entire life than why are they saying her these mean words.

" I am not like that" Her words chocked while saying this.

" Ohh !! What an audacity ,bitch you won't learn till you get what you deserve, huh" One girl said and starting kicking her. Shehnaz shielded her face with her both arms while crying. After beating her to the pulp they left her on the terrace to cry her heart out.

Shehnaz whimpered loudly in the pain. Her whole body turned red with bruises. Every part of her body was aching due to the beating. She didn't even have the strength to move so she kept sitting there in pain.

" Why does this happen only to me, God? What enmity do you have with me? What have I done wrong to you that you have given me such a life?" She stuttered out her pain infront of God who doesn't listen her according to her. She had no other option except to talk to God because she could not do anything she wanted, she could not get her bullies punished even if she wanted to because there was no CCTV camera on the terrace which could show that they had beaten her.

" First you took away my parents from me. I have never seen the love of my parents till date and then when it was my turn to get love from my foster parents, you sent Shanaya into my life, she took away everything from me, my laughter, my happiness, everything" She chocked out on her voice while saying this. She does not know where her parents are, whether they are alive or not, she does not know because she spent her childhood in an orphanage from the first day of her birth. She thought that her parents were dead and that is why she is an orphan, otherwise why would anyone send their child to an orphanage to struggle in life?

" Mom I miss you ,I wish you were with me so that you could love me as much as Shanaya's mother loves her" She said this to her birth mother while looking at the sky. She kept sitting there in her place without moving, without caring about the time, slowly it started getting dark but still she did not go home because she was afraid that if she went home, she would get beaten even more because Shanaya would have already lied to her parents and they would start beating her without listening to a single word of her. They would not even give her food to eat for many days.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें