CHAPTER THREE

Part 3

Every girl have dream of getting Marry with the person who loves them alot , care for them.  It is every girl's dream that her future husband will come on a white horse accompanied by a huge band and music and will take her away in a palanquin. Sana also had the same dream that one day her groom would come and take her away in the same palanquin.

She too wanted to dress up like other brides, wanted to wear a heavy lehenga, wanted to dress up like a princess and wear jewellery, she too wanted to get her future husband's name written on her hands with henna but all her wishes remained unfulfilled, something like this never happened to her, neither did she dress up nor did anyone apply henna on her. Even if she got married, it was only on paper, it is not known whether it has any meaning or not.

Her all dreams shattered infront of her eyes but still she is adamant to make this marriage work. She wanted to give her hundred percent to this marriage and make it successful just like other couples. So what if she did not get a chance to dress up like a bride, nor did any wedding procession come for her, it does not mean that she should not consider her marriage as a marriage.

She has faith in this marriage and also in Sidharth. She has wholeheartedly accepted Siddharth as her husband and she will fulfill all her duties that a wife should fulfill. For her sidharth is her everything from now in just like before his marriage with Suhana. So what if Siddharth doesn't agree with this marriage but she does agree and one day Siddharth will also start believing when he see the love for him in her eyes, will he??

She will do everything so that Sidharth starts accepting her as his wife, he also starts loving her like he loved Suhana. She is just nurturing this hope in her heart that someday she will also be able to make her place in Sidharth's heart, no matter how small is that corner in his heart, she is satisfied with that. Anyway, till date, what has she got more, whatever she got, she always found her happiness in that.

This thought were kept wandering in her brain after getting kicked out from sidharth room. She felt really bad when sidharth kicked her out from his room , she knocked his room door twice or thrice time but she didn't get any reply from him which really hurted her. She didn't know what to do now , where should she go to sleep in this cold midnight but after contemplating for few minutes she decided to go to reeta aunty room and ask her for help but she also didn't know where reeta aunty's room was located so she started walking in some random direction and soon stopped when her eyes falls on the baby crib in the big room.

She entered inside the room and saw whole room was decorated with so many teddy bears and baby toys and middle of the room a wooden baby crib and in the side corner a single bed were placed. By seeing the toys and crib she understands that it was aanya room and decided to sleep here for tonight. She made her way to the bed and laid down on the bed and soon felt asleep after few minutes.

She gets up early in the morning because her phone alarm starts buzzing, which keeps permanently set in her phone because she had to get up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for Rathores in rathore mansion.

She rubbed her eyes before sitting on the bed and after getting up from the bed she decided to take shower as it was her first day in the shulka house and she needs to do all the duties of a new bride. She went to washroom to wash her face and after washing her face she decided to go sidharth's room where she kept her luggage yesterday.

Her heart started thumping loudly after reaching outside the sidharth's room. She was scared to go inside as a thought of Sidharth getting angry on her once again comes in her mind but she needs to take her luggage out so after
contemplating for a moment she meekly entered inside. She slowly goes more inside with hushed steps so as not to disturb sidharth sleep. She halted on her steps when her eyes falls on the bare chest of sidharth. His well toned chest was on the show as he was sleeping shirtless on the bed. His buffed muscles were doing things to her and causing her to drool at the site.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें