CHAPTER SEVEN

Present

The first rays of the sun fall on the girl lying on the cold tiled floor. Her body was wrapped like a ball and there were traces of dried tears around her eyes. Her sleep is broken due to the rays of the sun which was directly falling on her face and she gets up and sits at her place. A sad chuckle left her pale lips after remembering Sidharth's words from last night.

"You tell me Sidharth, which of your words should I believe, the one you told me yesterday or the one you told me five years ago" She whispered out those words to herself.

" If you had to hate me then why did you save me that day, why did you force me to see false dreams, why did you tell me that someone must be made for me, someone must be waiting for me, someone will love me with all their heart, why, why" she felt herself choking on her words while yelling out her pain infront of no one. Her fingers were clenched into tight fists so that her nails were digging into her palm.

"If you had not saved me or shown any mercy that time then I would not have had to see all this today"

"I started dreaming that someone will come into my life, someone will love me and while doing this I did not even realize when I started seeing you in place of that someone" A lone tear rolled out of her eyes while saying this.

" How pathetic I'm to fall in love with the person who saved me but I can't stop it, I didn't even realize when I fell in love with you and I still do, tell me what should I do now" she asked.

"How can I stop this heart which has been loving you for the last five years, I have explained it a lot but it does not listen to me, so tell me what should I do, what is my fault in this, what wrong did I do that you hate me." She whispered her words while crying her heart out. Her heart was aching like hell.

" Please don't hate me , please don't hate me , I can't live with you hatred" she repeated the words from last night and started crying more. After crying her heart out she calmed herself as there was no one to calm her or to soothe her pain. She stands up from her place and goes towards Anya's room to get ready. She goes near the Anaya crib and saw her sleeping peacefully in her crib. Her pink plumpy lips were parted. Shehnaz bend down to her level and kissed her cheeks.

" Good morning my baby!!" She cutely whispered near her ears on which she moved her face towards her cheeks in her sleep. Her soft lips touched shehnaz cheeks in sleep. Shehnaz chuckled when she felt her soft lips brushing her cheeks. She feels the same warm feeling in her chest which she felt when sidharth hold her in his embrace five years ago. After coddling her she rushed to washroom to take shower.

Today she didn't wear Shanaya's clothes nor any of her jewellery, instead she wore her own old clothes. After filling her maang, she hid her maang with her hair so that Siddharth could not see it. After that she goes downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone.

The servants are already working in the kitchen, she goes and greets them .Everyone is surprised to see her in worn out clothes. After all, why wouldn't anyone be stunned to see the wife of such a rich man in such clothes. But they don't say anything to her. She asked them what they are cooking today for breakfast. They told her that they were making simple breakfast like toast and some juices.

" Do you guys know what Sidharth likes to eat most in the breakfast? Shehnaz asked them.

" Sidharth sir likes aalo parathas very much " replied by one of the servent.

" Really, So can I make this for him?" After hearing this, everyone gets really surprised because which owner asks permission from their servants to cook food in their own house?.

" Yeah sure" The same servant replied again.

" Okay, you all go from here and do some other work. I will take care of cooking" After hearing shehnaz order all of them walk out of the kitchen and started doing other works like cleaning and dusting. Shehnaz also started preparing breakfast for them.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें