CHAPTER ELEVEN

Bad memories are such memories which you would never want to remember, but what will you do if those memories are associated with a person. You would definitely want to stay away from that person, right?.

But what will you do if that same person suddenly appears in front of you and brings with them all the memories that you want to forget? You will want to run away from them.

Shahnaz also wanted to run away from that person but despite her efforts, her feet were not able to move forward. Her legs had betrayed her. She was just standing at her place and trembling thinking about her bad past. All she could see in front of her eyes was the disgusting smirking face of that person which was shaking her to the core.

"Who is she aunty??" Shehnaz felt goosebumps all over body when a deep and sharp voice reached her ears. Shehnaz didn't wanted to turn but she had to do it when reeta asked her to turn around. And finally her eyes met with the person whom she wanted to never ever see again in her life.

" Oh she is my daughter-in-law , kavya" A deep frown took over kavya smiling face when Reeta introduced Shehnaz as her daughter-in-law to her. Her palm curled up into fist as she sharply looked at the girl infront of her.

" Shehnaaz I think you already know her as she was Shanaya's bestfriend" Shehnaz nodded her head when reeta aunty said this as she knew this girl very well because she was not only Shanaya's friend but she was also her bully too. After all how can she forget the person who made her life hell and the person is non other than Kavya verma.

Kavya scanned Shehnaz from top to toe with her piercing gaze

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kavya scanned Shehnaz from top to toe with her piercing gaze. She didn't liked the fact that sidharth married to her as she herself wants to marry Sidharth after Shanaya but Shehnaz ruined her chance.

" Ohh di , what a pleasent meeting you here , I never thought that Sidharth would marry you" Kavya said out as she gives her a fake smile infront of Reeta and moved near her and hugged her tightly, leaving Shehnaz totally amused.
Shehnaaz had never imagined that her bully would ever hug her like this but all her doubt cleared when she whispered something in her ear, " Don't you think that you have got more than you deserve but don't worry I will take everything from you very soon, your husband will be mine soon ."

Shehnaz controlled her yelp when Kavya pricked her nails on her arm as she whispered those words in her ear and backed away to look at her crying face. Her face was utterly satisfying her. And calmed down all the anger which she got after hearing that she got married to Siddharth.

" Bdw aunty where is sidharth? , I came here to meet him " Kavya asked out to Reeta and started looking around for sidharth.

" Speak of the devil and he doth appeared, look there he is " Reeta exclaimed it as her eyes falls on the Sidharth who was coming inside just as kavya asked her about her about him.

"Sidharth" Kavya called out sidharth name loudly when her eyes falls on him and run towards him to hug him. Sidharth lips morphed into a big grin after seeing his friend kavya after a long time. Kavya was also her friend along with Shanaya.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें