CHAPTER TWO

PART - 2

A car running at  a high speed  on an empty road and the person driving the car keeps  accelerating the car without fearing of its dangerous consequences as he had already lost all his senses in his anger. He did not know where he was going but he was still driving on an empty road without caring about his life. He had come very far from his home, at least hundred miles away. And then the car abruptly halt in the middle of the road, the whole road was empty and surrounded by trees on both sides.

A loud yell of agony echoed in the air which made   all the birds flew away which were seated on the branches of the trees. The man sitting in the car was hitting the steering wheel with his palm while screaming angrily. His eyes were crimson red and  jaw clenched in anger making him look like a devil and the reason behind this anger was only one girl. A girl whom he despised most at the moment.

" Why , why , why???" He furiously seethed out while his palm hits the steering wheel.

" Why didn't you say no to this damn fucking marriage " He asked as if the person was sitting right in front of him and would answer all his questions but to his dismay there was no one to answer his questions.

" I thought that you would never agree to this fake marriage but you proved me wrong by saying yes to this fake marriage " He said, he really thought that Shehnaaz will never agree for this loveless marriage . He really wanted her to disagree with this marriage so he told her all the truth why he wants this marriage, he really told her that he is marrying only because of her daughter and will never give her love and will never accept her as his wife and this marriage is only on papers hoping that she will disagree with this marriage but her one answer shattered all his hopes.

He thought she will put love above money but no he was wrong, she chose money, his money so she agreed for this fucking marriage with no love, obviously who will say no to marry him, being Sidharth Shukla’s wife means being a millionaire which everyone wants in their life, so according to him Shehnaaz also chooses money over love.

" Mom you are wrong , you thought that she is innocent but no she is not innocent , she is damn gold digger and selfish girl just like the way my baby told me , now I know why Shanaya used to tell me stay away from this girl " sidharth remembered how Shanaya used to tell him about her , how she always tried to snatch things from her. Sidharth didn't take her talk seriously back than but now after seeing her with his own eyes he can't be able to deny Shanaya words.

Flashback

" Oh my baby I missed you so much" a man said as he pulled the girl standing infront of him in his arms and hugged her tightly.

" I missed you to so much Jaan " the girl in his embrace replied back while kissing his clothed chest.

" I told you to go only for one day but you didn't listen to me and ended up spending whole week there " He mumbled , he took her to the couch and sits on it with the girl on his lap.

" Actually I wanted to come soon sidharth but mom stopped me afterall it's my first visit after our marriage " she said while pecking his lips as her arms were wrapped around his nape.

" Okay !! This time I'm sparing you but next time I will give you punishment of you If you stay away from me for so long" sidharth said while pecking her lips time to time. He took her right hand in his hand while pecking her lips and started caressing her fingers but soon a frown appeared on his face when he felt her fingers are empty.

" Where is your diomond ring Shanaya which I gave you on our first night " Shanaya's face paled after hearing his query. She took out her hand from his hand and covered with her other hand.
" Tell me baby , did you lost it ?" Sidharth asked again.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें