CHAPTER ONE

PART 1

A girl is seating on a chair in the biggest hall of the rathore mansion. Her eyes are fixed on the floor while her hands are rested on one another on her lap. Her thumb of right hand is caressing the knuckles of the other hand in order to give assurance that everything is going to be okay, everything is right , she is doing right thing. But deep inside she feels scared about all this. Is it really right , is she did right thing by saying yes for all this. Will everything going to be right after this. This question is continuously lingering in her mind after the word " yes " comes out from her mouth.

But her all worries evaporated in the air when her eyes falls on the little girl laying in her grandma lap. She is giggling while looking at his father and after listening her soft melodious like giggles she pushed all her worry into the back of her mind. Now She knows why she said yes for this marriage. Because of this little munchkin who is worthy of everything in her life.

A few hours back when the father of this cute munchkin asked her that was she really ready for the marriage, after hearing this her mind only said " no " but after seeing the cute girl who was looking at her with her doe eyes , she was looking at her with such loving eyes that no one had ever seen her like this in her entire life so she said " yes" instead of " no ". Her heart felt different kind of peace after looking at the girl. She wanted to keep feeling like this in the rest of her life. She wanted love in her life and the baby infront of her ready to give her which she craved her entire life And when God was giving her this opportunity so she did not want to miss it.

But it's not as it seems , every opportunity is not meant to be grab , sometimes the opportunities are not as good as they seem but who will tell Shehnaaz now.

She was feeling giddy deep inside by the thought of starting her new life with the girl's father oblivious to the fact that other didn't feel same like her. He hated the whole situation he was stuck in. He was regretting the moment he asked her to marry him. But now nothing can be changed, fate has played its game and all they have to do is make their move like a pawn.

" Miss Shehnaz rathore please sign the papers " a man told the Shehnaz. He was Siddharth's lawyer who arrived within a short time on Siddharth's order.

Shehnaz looked at the marriage papers placed on the big glass table and then she took the glance of the man whom she was going to marry with.

He was also looking at the papers kept on the table, but his gaze was not calm, rather he was looking at them furiously. Her eyes widened when the person suddenly looked up and cause the eye contact in between them. Shehnaz tried to read his eyes, tried to find any kind of love in those eyes but she found only fierceness. She quickly lowered her gaze because of fear. She took the papers in his hand and signed them quickly with trembling fingers. After signing the paper she placed back the papers on table carefully.

" Mr. Sidharth it's now your turn to sign the paper" Without wasting a moment, Siddharth took the papers in his hand and signed them harshly.

" Congratulations mr. And Mrs. Shukla on your marriage" The lawyer congratulates them. The Rathores snorted after hearing it.

Rita Aunty started clapping for them and the little one also clapped imitating her grandma actions. The whole hall echoed with the sound of her giggles, it seemed as if she was also congratulating them.
Shehnaz cooed at the little girl after seeing her smiling like this.

" If all the congratulations done than shall we go mom , I don't have whole day for this " sidharth uttered after standing up on his feets. He took her baby in his hands after adjusting his coat button.

" Shehnaz go and pack the things which you needed and come down after that " reeta aunty said to shehnaz who nodded her head and went away from there to her room.

SECOND CHANCE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें