The Demon Hunt

Weeks passed, and Joong and Dunk never crossed paths again. However, fate had other plans in store for them. One fine day, while Dunk was exploring the mortal realm, he caught a whiff of a sinister scent lingering in the air—a telltale sign of a demon from the nearby tribe.

Sensing danger lurking among the mortal beings, Dunk followed the scent, his instincts honed from years of training guiding his every move. As he trailed the suspicious figure, his senses remained sharp, alert to any potential threat.

The scent led Dunk deeper into the forest, where shadows danced ominously among the trees.

With each step, the air grew heavier, thick with the malevolent aura of the demon presence. Despite the growing sense of unease, Dunk pressed on, determination burning bright within him.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Dunk emerged into a clearing, where a sinister figure stood, cloaked in darkness. The demon's eyes gleamed with malice as it turned to face Dunk, its twisted grin sending shivers down Dunk's spine.

Without hesitation, Dunk drew his weapon, ready to confront the creature before him. The demon, sensing Dunk's presence, let out a guttural growl, its form contorting with rage and hunger.

As the tension in the clearing reached its peak, Dunk braced himself for the impending battle, knowing that the fate of the mortal realm hung in the balance.

The beast lunged at him, Dunk's instincts kicked in, and he swiftly dodged its attack, his sword flashing in the dim light of the forest. With practiced precision, he countered the beast's movements, his strikes aimed with deadly accuracy.

Dunk's keen senses picked up the scent of blood and flesh lingering on the beast's fur, filling him with a mixture of anger and determination. He knew he had to stop this creature before it harmed any more innocent beings.

"How many mortal beings did you eat?" Dunk demanded, his voice firm and commanding.

The beast roared in response, its deafening cry echoing through the forest, causing the ground to tremble beneath Dunk's feet. But Dunk remained steadfast, his resolve unshaken by the creature's display of strength.

The beast eyed Dunk warily, it sensed the powerful celestial aura emanating from him, a reminder of Dunk's formidable strength and prowess. Realizing that it was no match for Dunk, the beast turned to flee, its tail tucked between its legs.

But Dunk was relentless in his pursuit, his determination driving him forward as he chased after the beast through the dense undergrowth of the forest. With each step, he drew closer to apprehending the creature and putting an end to its reign of terror once and for all.