11-20

Chapter 11 Bring Out Your Midterm Papers Chapter 11 Bring Out Your Midterm Papers

Bai Meimei was sitting sideways on the back seat of the bicycle. If she let go, it might be dangerous. Yan Jingshan just asked her to stay away, which was not too much.

Despite this, Bai Meimei was still very angry. She pinched his thin waist deliberately and said dissatisfiedly: "What if I fall down?"

It wasn't like he was at a disadvantage, but he actually put it in front of her. Did he really believe it? It's not like she didn't understand him!

But who is Yan Jingshan? The hard bones that even the old ghost couldn't cure, the things that were decided, Bai Meimei's words had no effect at all, stopped the bicycle, and said coldly and hard: "You can go by yourself."

Bai Meimei's home was very close, only ten minutes' walk away, so she could walk there by herself. Bai Meimei pouted in dissatisfaction and let go of her hand a little bit.

"Stay away from me."

Bai Meimei glared at him with her beautiful eyes, then reluctantly loosened her grip a little.

Yan Jingshan felt the two hot lumps on his back move away, and his expression gradually became gentler.

Bai Meimei grabbed the corner of his clothes, stared at his cold chin, and asked awkwardly: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

There was the sound of wind in her ears, and Bai Meimei's heart was beating fast.

After a long while, Bai Meimei thought he would not answer, and then Yan Jingshan's deep voice came: "No."

Bai Meimei felt relieved, she knew that the old man would not lie to her!
  ……

Bai Meimei's home is just a few hundred meters away from the front door of the community, and there is a commercial street. There is a large supermarket that has become popular not long ago at the back door of the community. There is also a public hospital not far away. There are several kindergartens, elementary schools, junior high schools and high schools within a radius of ten kilometers. The living facilities are very convenient, which perfectly illustrates what "every inch of land is worth a lot of money" means.

The 1990s was the time when the country's family planning policy was the most stringent, advocating that everyone should have fewer children and live a happy life. Most houses in China are small-sized, and houses with more than three rooms are rare.

Bai Meimei's father wanted to live in a big house, but didn't want to leave the bustling city, so he bought two connected two-bedroom, two-living-room houses at once and connected them for living.

Even so, he still felt it was a bit small. It was a pity that the houses upstairs and downstairs had been sold, but it was a pity that there was no attic at home.

Bai Meimei entered the password into the door and said, "My mother is the only one here, so don't be nervous."

"Beep~"

The door of Bai Meimei's house actually didn't require a key and opened just by pressing a few buttons. This might be a little strange to Yan Jingshan. He quickly glanced at the lock, then looked away and followed her into the house.

Bai Meimei's house is not only big, but also decorated in an unprecedented luxury. Golden European home designs can be seen everywhere, and even the shoe bench at the door looks like a European antique, which is very consistent with the setting of their factory. Bai Meimei, who lives here, is no less than a princess living in a castle. Yan Jingshan and she are completely from two different worlds.