151-160

Chapter 151 Thrilling Chapter 151 Thrilling
The Chinese Film Festival was held as scheduled and the scene was grand.

Entertainment reporters and fans crowded on both sides of the red carpet, making the scene extremely lively.

Bai Meimei was about to get off the car, so she quickly kissed Yan Jingshan on the face, blinked and said, "Wait for me to come back."

Yan Jingshan reached out his hand and wanted to touch her head, but was afraid of messing up her hairstyle. "Wait for you."

Tang Cheng took a look in the rearview mirror and coughed lightly. Only then did Bai Meimei reluctantly look away and walked onto the red carpet in six-centimeter high heels.

Bai Meimei's figure appeared, and Ye Guanghe immediately got out of a black car following closely behind.

It is such an honor to be personally brought into the venue by Director Ye.

Bai Meimei smiled and took Ye Guanghe's arm and entered the venue together.

Suddenly, all the spotlights were on Bai Meimei.

Bai Meimei's delicate facial features were painted with retro tearful makeup. She looked up with a confused look and lowered her eyes with a cold look, which made her look pure, sexy, gorgeous and stunning.

The jet-black hair is tied into a bun, noble and elegant.

There are tassel diamond earrings on her ears, shining like stars.

The gorgeous haute couture dress outlines the perfect exquisite curves, and the slightly raised chin makes her look like a proud and stunning black swan.

Just one look and you'll be mesmerized by her beauty.

As soon as she appeared on the stage, she made other female stars pale in comparison.

It is indeed a world-class brand. After Bai Meimei put it on, her whole body is shining!
As expected, after today, Bai Meimei will definitely be on the international entertainment headlines!

Gu Yu is really the right choice as the global spokesperson!
The paparazzi kept taking pictures, and the flash lights were focused on Bai Meimei's face. Despite the glare, Bai Meimei, who had excellent expression management, was still incredibly beautiful.

The fans in the front row kept waving and screaming: "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... the most beautiful in the world!"

Bai Meimei gently extended her hand to greet them. She didn't look like she was walking on the red carpet for the first time at all. She was very confident and not timid at all.

Qi Huai belongs to the crew of "The Year Flowers Bloom". The leading male actor did not show up, so he appeared as the second male actor right after Bai Meimei.

But he didn't come alone.

Gan Wanyu put in a lot of effort and finally helped He Yueru get what she wanted.

As contracted artists of Chinese music, it is not uncommon for them to walk the red carpet together and share the popularity.

Qi Huai is now somewhat famous. In order to get Gan Wanyu to be Qi Huai's female companion, she offended many female artists in the company who wanted to appear in public.

He Yueru was wearing a white fluffy dress with complicated jewels hanging all over her ears, neck and wrists. If it weren't for Bai Meimei's jewels, her outfit wouldn't have been too ugly.

But she was unsure and insisted on following Bai Meimei out on stage. She was dazzled by the spotlights of the entertainment reporters. The inexperienced girl closed her eyes and frowned at the camera, perfectly contributing to the ugliest red carpet show.