1-10

Chapter 1: You don't understand romance, you'll be in trouble in the future! Chapter 1: You don't understand romance, you'll be in trouble in the future!
"Meimeimei, Meimei, mommy bought you your favorite strawberries, hurry up and eat some before going to sleep!"

Bai Meimei frowned and slowly opened her eyes. She saw the familiar crescent chandelier on the ceiling and stared at it blankly for a long time.

Then, Zhao Yurou's concerned voice came from outside the door again, "Meimei, are you asleep?"

Bai Meimei thought she was dreaming. She picked up her hand and looked at it carefully for a while, and found that her wrinkled skin had become smooth and delicate. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she sat up.

She saw the mirror on the dressing table in the room, sat down immediately, took a closer look at the mirror, and was shocked!

The girl in her twenties has almond eyes, rosy cheeks, a delicate rosy little mouth, a straight and beautiful nose, porcelain-white skin, and fluffy, shiny black hair. She slightly wrinkles a pair of pink eyebrows of just the right shade. Her pretty appearance seems like it could squeeze out water. Isn't this me when I was in high school?
Just now, she was lying on the hospital bed, quietly watching the old man close his eyes before her. It wasn't long before her heart was immersed in the grief of losing her husband. When she opened her eyes again, such a bizarre scene appeared. Bai Meimei was horrified.

She opened the door in a daze and saw her mother when she was young. She looked calm on the outside, but her heart was already in turmoil. Zhao Yurou stuffed a plate of strawberries into her hands while muttering, "Eat it, and then go to bed early. You have to get up early to go to class tomorrow morning."

Bai Meimei put the strawberries aside, grabbed her mother's hand and asked, "What's the date today?"

Zhao Yurou was surprised and asked, "October 15th."

"October 15th? October 15th, 1996." Bai Meimei muttered to herself while looking at the calendar on the wall. She didn't expect that she had gone back to sixty-five years ago.

Sixty-five years ago, when she was in the first year of high school, she was spotted by the famous director Ye Guanghe while shopping. She played the leading role in the movie "The Year Flowers Bloomed" and became a household name.

It was also because of this movie that she and the male lead Qi Huai became a model screen couple. Ten years later, they held a grand wedding. At that time, audiences across the country blessed them, and Bai Meimei also thought she had found the best love.

Who could have thought that Qi Huai, that beast in human form, not only had an affair with her best friend He Yueru behind her back, causing her to have a miscarriage, but also gave her nude photos secretly taken to He Yueru and her daughter, threatening her to give herself to He Benye. Not only that, he had long planned to cause her father's company to go bankrupt, thinking that she would voluntarily devote herself to him.

She was disgusted and tried every means to get a divorce. When they failed to force her, they used the secretly taken nude photos to spread all kinds of rumors about her, causing her to be attacked by black fans and bad media. She suffered from severe depression and even wanted to commit suicide.

When she was disgraced and had no movies to shoot, the old man, who had become an internationally famous director, appeared and made her play the leading role that was popular among domestic actresses. After the filming of the movie, they fell in love with the old man's passionate pursuit. She also made a beautiful comeback with the old man's movie and won the domestic and foreign film queen medals again. The old man took the opportunity to clarify all those false rumors. Those who spread the rumors were also liquidated and held accountable, without letting anyone off.