211-220

Chapter 211 Please Chapter 211 Please
Although Midas had a smile on his face, his eyes were so cold that it made people tremble.

"I'm sorry, it's all a misunderstanding," Julima explained.

Meadows said coldly: "How dare you attack my dearest friend, Julima."

Julima really didn't know that Lowe, who had just become the vice president of Fendi, was a good friend of Meadows. If she knew, she wouldn't dare to do it even if she was given ten times the courage.

Zhu Lima was really scared. She begged: "Please give me a chance to correct my mistakes. I will apologize for my rudeness."

Meadows holds a pivotal position in the entertainment industry. Thirty percent of Julian's record company's shares are owned by Meadows' father. Julian had to make a humble move that no one had ever seen before.

Meadows said condescendingly: "Okay, then you apologize."

Julima gritted her teeth and walked in front of Lowe. The other actresses wished they could disappear right there, for fear that Julima would remember this in the future and take it out on them out of displeasure.

Zhu Lima looked very sincere and said: "Mr. Lowe, I apologize for my rudeness. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Meadows looked at Lowe, "Satisfied?"

It seemed that if he was dissatisfied, he would ask Juliama to apologize continuously until Lowe was satisfied.

Luo Wei frowned and said to Zhu Lima: "They are the ones you should apologize to the most."

They were referring to Bai Meimei.

The yellow people are what Julima despises the most.

Facing Meadows's sharp gaze, Zhu Lima had to turn around and said to Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan Tang Cheng: "I'm sorry, my unintentional words hurt you, please forgive me!"

Julima is a very big star with tens of millions of fans in many countries around the world, but it is really rare that she is willing to bow her head and apologize to them.

After all, it was someone else's territory. Bai Meimei didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so she nodded reluctantly.

Only then did Lowe say, "Okay, I forgive you too."

Juliama looked up in ecstasy, thinking that Meadows would let her go like this.

However, Meadows let her down.

He said disdainfully: "Drag her out and never show up in this circle again."

Lowe is kind-hearted, but he never said he wanted to forgive.

“No, please,” Julima begged.

The bodyguards carried Julima out like garbage.

A generation of superstars came to an end.

Everyone sighed and felt lucky that no one followed Julima in making a scene.

Don't give her any face, don't care about any interests, just ban her!

It’s so refreshing!

Bai Meimei looked at Midas with surprise, and seemed to have some admiration for him.

A barely perceptible trace of loss flashed across Yan Jingshan's black eyes.

Bai Meimei sensitively noticed that Yan Jingshan was in a low mood, so she held his hand and squeezed it, then smiled brightly at him.

Yan Jingshan looked at her encouragement with a determined look in his eyes. One day, he would never let her suffer any injustice again.

Bis was dragged away by her mother. She said unwillingly, "Mom, didn't you promise me?"