31-40

Chapter 31: Start-up Chapter 31: Start-up

Bai Meimei went to the Academy of Fine Arts to pick up Feng Miaomiao, and then she couldn't wait to take her to find Chen Meng.

They met at a teahouse. Chen Meng arrived earlier than them. She was wearing a dark blue cloak and cheongsam. She drank brewed tea in the mist. The sadness and fatigue on her brow had dissipated, and she looked like an extraordinary classical beauty.

Bai Meimei and Feng Miaomiao looked at each other and saw amazement in each other's eyes. To be honest, even in her previous life, Bai Meimei didn't understand why such a wonderful woman like her mother-in-law would marry Zhao Wu, the gambler.

Bai Meimei introduced Feng Miaomiao to Chen Meng: "This is Sister Feng Miaomiao from the Academy of Fine Arts. She helped you borrow the photocopied book from the library last time. She will be the chief designer of our company."

"This is Ms. Chen Meng, the inheritor of the classical cheongsam. In addition to being very good at pattern making, cutting, and pattern making, she is also involved in embroidery, weaving, and dyeing."

Chen Meng was not as good as Bai Meimei said, she smiled shyly.

"Hello."

"Hello."

The two shook hands.

Feng Miaomiao is now just an ordinary college student, but Bai Meimei knows that her talent can reach the fashion capital of Milan. In her previous life, she and Feng Miaomiao have collaborated several times. Each red carpet work of hers was stunning, like a fairy descending to earth, constantly refreshing everyone's perception of her beauty.

Feng Miaomiao originally wanted to set up her own studio, but she was short of money. She happened to meet Bai Meimei, who needed a top talent to support her business. The two hit it off and decided to do something big.

Although Feng Miaomiao is a beautiful girl, she has a neat short haircut, deep eyebrows, and an unruly face. She looks like a young, delicate and handsome man. In this era, she has a unique charm of independence.

She saw the intricate and unique buttons on the cheongsam Chen Meng was wearing and was amazed. She praised, "Did you design this? It's so beautiful!"

Chen Meng looked down and nodded embarrassedly.

"This kind of craftsmanship of our ancestors is rare now. Teacher Chen, you are really amazing. Can you teach me?"

Feng Miaomiao doesn't have her own fixed design style yet, but Bai Meimei knows that what she will be best at in the future will be traditional Chinese style show dresses, so she is naturally interested in the exquisite buttons.

Chen Meng didn't expect that a top student who graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts would ask her for advice, so she quickly said, "I should be the one learning from you."

"No, no, no, you don't know how rare your skills are. Even the professors in our academy can't compare to the spirit of the cheongsams you make."

"No, no, you liked it in seconds."

Bai Meimei saw the two of them being modest and couldn't help but laugh, "Don't give in to each other. You are all really great. With you in my company, we will definitely be able to go abroad and step onto the international fashion stage one day."

Feng Miaomiao's eyes lit up. What Bai Meimei said really pleased her.

Perhaps driven by the vitality of young people, Chen Meng, who was originally uneasy, also became energetic and full of yearning for the future.