281-290

register

Chapter 281 Chapter 281
Quan Yulan originally wanted to borrow some money to help her son buy a house in S City so that he wouldn't have to live under someone else's roof. However, who would have known that her mother's family, with whom she had a close relationship before, would suddenly turn against her after the Yan family fell.

Sister-in-law Quan Yulan can be summed up in two words: no money!

Quan Yulan immediately said angrily: "The jade jewelry you are wearing was given to you by me. You don't have to lend it to me, but return all those things to me!"

Lu Fengjiao put down the teacup and sneered: "The things you gave me are mine. Why should I give them back to you? Even if you go to court to sue me, I am still right!"

"I advise you to put away your Yan family grandmother's set, times have changed!"

Quan Yulan has been a humble servant in the Yan family for so many years, and has given so many benefits to her family! Unexpectedly, they were unwilling to lend it even if it was only one million!
Quan Yulan gritted her teeth and said bitterly, "If you don't return it, I will tell the people in the State Council Office that you took my things and lent me five million and didn't return them. Anyway, they are all confiscated, and I don't want to feed them to the dogs!"

Hearing what Quan Yulan said, Lu Fengjiao panicked, but said calmly, "What five million? If you have the guts, show me the evidence!"

Quan Yulan has followed Yan Changying for so many years, and no matter how weak she is, she has learned some skills in order to live up to the title of the eldest lady of the Yan family.

She sneered, "Don't forget, our study room is fully monitored. Even without the IOU, the video is still there. You kept asking me to lend you 5 million, and you should pay it back this year. I haven't even asked you for the interest yet! Don't give me any more words. Either you give me 1 million and we'll end our friendship, or we'll fight to the death!"

Lu Fengjiao was dumbfounded. She didn't expect Quan Yulan to have such a trick up her sleeve.

She thought about it and compared it to the valuable things and five million that Quan Yulan gave to their family.

It's only one million, just like giving alms to beggars.

Figuring it out is one thing, giving it is another.

In the 1990s, an average family might not be able to earn one million in several lifetimes.

Lu Fengjiao reluctantly transferred one million yuan to Quan Yulan's account as she requested, and emphasized: "You said it, we are done with each other."

Quan Yulan sneered: "Don't worry, even if I die, I will never come to your house again!"

She saw through them!

"Oh, then I'm thankful for that."

Quan Yulan was too lazy to ask her anymore. At least with this one million, she could buy a pretty nice house in S City. The rest of the money, if she spent frugally, would be enough for Yan Lin to go to college.

Quan Yulan felt more confident, and finally smiled on the way back to the courtyard.

As soon as I got off the plane, the nanny car arranged by Tang Cheng was waiting on the roadside.

The heat faded, and Tang Cheng did a good job of keeping his itinerary secret. Not many people recognized Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan at the airport gate. For the few fans who recognized them, Bai Meimei pulled Yan Jingshan to meet their requests, gave them autographs and took photos with them.