341-350

Chapter 341: Make a Lot of Money Chapter 341: Make a Lot of Money

The hotel manager's words made the confident Park Yeol freeze.

The hotel's presidential suite costs one million fresh coins a night, and Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan actually booked the presidential suite directly.

After being surprised, Park Yeol did not want to lose face in front of Bai Meimei, so he asked the hotel manager: "I have a good relationship with this beautiful lady, so I will help them waive all hotel fees."

He was waiting for Bai Meimei to look at him with admiration.

Yan Jingshan embraced Bai Meimei and walked into the hotel without even glancing at him.

It seemed like he had done something unnecessary.

The hotel manager asked cautiously, "President, is it still free?"

Pu Lie gritted his teeth as he punched the cotton ball and said, "Fuck it!"

After seeing the extraordinary talents of Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan, An Zaizhong did his best to help them complete the guest room procedures. He happily prepared to take credit for it, wondering in his heart how much tip they would give him.

Since he can afford to live in the presidential suite, it’s not too much to give him a tip of $100,000.

As soon as he walked to the elevator door, he received a call from the company.

The call at this time must be to inquire about the guest's condition. An Zaizhong had already thought of a set of words that he knew by heart, but when he answered the phone, his smile suddenly fell.

An Zaizhong asked incredulously: "What did you say?"

On the other end of the phone, a full-throated man cursed, "What are you talking about! I told you to get lost! Get out of sight of the guests right now. If you dare to show up, I'll break your legs."

An Zaizhong gnashed his teeth and asked, "Did they complain about me?"

"Get lost! You've caused me so much trouble."

Yan Jingshan called Tang Cheng directly and contacted the president of the travel matching company in South Korea to explain the situation.

According to the contract, if the guests are not 100% satisfied during the tour, the full amount must be refunded.

This big order was almost lost because of An Zaizhong. If the boss hadn't repeatedly assured that he would replace the person immediately and that Yan Jingshan and Bai Meimei would definitely be satisfied, Yan Jingshan would have reluctantly agreed not to directly change the travel agency.

The man was the manager of the Chinese marketing department. His boss called him unexpectedly and his monthly bonus and year-end bonus were gone.

An Zaizhong must go!

You have to get out of here far away!
Anyway, I'm not a formal employee, so I can be fired. He doesn't even want to pay me this month's salary.

Before An Zaizhong could question the man, he hung up the phone.

An Zaizhong was 45 years old. He had finally found a leisurely job with some income from time to time, but he was suddenly fired.

His eyes turned cold, he walked out of the elevator and walked towards Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan's room.

The presidential suite at the Royal Hotel is pretty good, and the extra-large bathroom is perfect for doing some naughty things.

Bai Meimei was looking at her figure in the mirror and was about to do everything she could to make Yan Jingshan obey her when the doorbell rang.