181-190

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 181 Looks Like One Person Chapter 181 Looks Like One Person
Yan Lin's grandfather sat on Bai Meimei's right. She greeted him warmly, "Hello, Grandpa Yan Lin."

The little girl in front of me has bright white teeth, and her smile is particularly kind and lovely.

Yan Chibei smiled and said, "Hello."

Bai Meimei intentionally or unintentionally struck up a conversation: "Grandpa Yan Lin, you are in such good health, do you travel around often?"

Bai Meimei also wanted to find out who else from the Yan family would go to S City besides Yan Lin. As a result, after the incident in S City in the previous life, Bai Shouji directly lost his position as secretary.

Yan Chibei was stunned for a moment, then said readily: "Not really, do you have any good places to recommend?"

"Our S City has beautiful scenery. You will definitely like it if you go there."

"S City, um...it's indeed a good place. Maybe there's a chance."

Bai Meimei caught the fleeting gloom on Yan Chibei's face.

She asked curiously, "Is there something sad?"

Yan Chibei was surprised. He didn't expect Bai Meimei to be so sensitive and notice it.

Yan Chibei shook his head and said, "Nothing. My eldest son liked S City very much in the early years, but I have never been there once."

Seeing that he didn't want to continue the conversation, Bai Meimei said, "If you want to come to S City with your family, you must let Yan Lin tell me, and I will personally be your tour guide."

No wonder Bai Meimei was kidnapped by Zhang Fengjing and so many people came to ask him to save her. She is so considerate, kind and beautiful, who would not like her?

Yan Chibei smiled and nodded, and Bai Meimei felt relieved.

As long as she could know when the Yan family would return to City S and make preparations in advance, Bai Shouji would be able to keep his position for the rest of his life.

The players who enter the national team are the best students selected from all over the country, the best of the best!

Yan Jingshan's amazing performance in the provincial Mathematical Olympiad training camp competition created a perfect score and also changed the rules of the competition.

As soon as he appeared, the crowd cheered: "Number fifty-eight! Number fifty-eight!"

It seems that No. 58 has become an insurmountable peak in everyone's eyes.

Of the ten national team judges, nine were staring at him, and the remaining one hadn't arrived yet.

There are a total of forty people participating in the internal selection of the national team.

After passing the assessment, only six people will be left to represent China in the National Mathematical Olympiad.

What an honor it is to bring glory to our country.

Everyone on the field was full of fighting spirit.

The assessment time is four hours in total.

There are only three questions.

However, the difficulty of these three questions is beyond imagination. Even with plenty of time, no one can solve all of them within four hours.

As soon as the test papers were handed out, the audience present were even more nervous than the team members taking the test.