201-210

Chapter 201 I'll Go With You Chapter 201 I'll Go With You
In order to show preferential treatment to the actors who have works and have been nominated for the Cannes Film Festival, the organizers arranged them to stay at the Westin International Hotel.

Ye Guanghe and Song Guangming arrived a day earlier than them and also stayed here.

As the lead actor, Ye Guanghe said, "Since we are here, let's go in and participate in the Cannes Film Festival together."

Yan Jingshan was about to shake his head when actor Song Hailun and his assistant swaggered into the empty seat next to Bai Meimei.

He glanced at Yan Jingshan and asked Bai Meimei gently, "You don't have a male companion, how about I take you in?"

At the domestic Chinese Film Festival, the leading actor Yan Jingshan did not attend, Bai Meimei almost got into trouble, and was hugged by Song Hailun.

Yan Jingshan's expression turned cold when he recalled the thrilling scene at that time.

Song Hailun is the only actor in China who has won an international film actor award. If he brings Bai Meimei to the venue, Bai Meimei's exposure both at home and abroad will be much stronger.

Ye Guanghe readily agreed and said, "Okay, let him take you in tomorrow."

Song Hailun is as gentle as jade, and Bai Meimei is as glamorous as a woman, just like a pair of peerless lovers.

Before Bai Meimei could figure out how to reject Ye Guanghe's arrangement, Yan Jingshan said, "No need, I will bring her in."

As the nominated male and female protagonists, appearing together will naturally help promote the movie better.

Ye Guanghe's eyes wandered between the three of them, and he smiled as if he had suddenly realized something. "Okay, you guys make your own decisions, I won't get involved."

He was eager to go to Yanjing Mountain.

If he wins the prize, Yan Jingshan can come back and pick it up in person.

Song Helen said regretfully: “What a pity.”

Yan Jingshan lowered his eyes, as if he was extremely displeased.

Bai Meimei smiled secretly twice. It was all thanks to Song Hailun. Otherwise, Yan Jingshan would not have planned to accompany her to walk the red carpet in order to show his determination to retire from the entertainment industry.

If I were going to Yanjing Mountain, I would naturally have to prepare a dress for attending the Cannes Film Festival.

Tang Cheng said he would contact the brand to send it over. Bai Meimei thought about it and said, "No need, Brother Tang. I just want to take Aunt Chen and Feng Miaomiao for a walk. Leave Jingshan to me!"

Tang Cheng quickly said gratefully: "Okay. Thank you for your help."

When he said this, Bai Meimei's suspicions were immediately confirmed.

Who would be so attentive to an artist who is not from the company?

In fact, the boss behind Tianyu Media Company is Yan Jingshan. When Bai Meimei thought of the reasons behind his actions and the unreasonable contract he gave her, she couldn't help but feel sweet when she looked at Yan Jingshan.

Yanjing Mountain always gives her such surprises.

Her burning eyes engraved everything on her face. Tang Cheng also knew that he might have been exposed, so he quickly slipped away.

Yan Jingshan kissed her eyebrows and explained, "I didn't mean to hide it from you on purpose."

Bai Meimei smiled and said, "Are you afraid that I won't accept it?"