241-250

Chapter 241 Stay Away from Him Chapter 241 Stay Away from Him
Zhang Fengjing gave up his job as the president of Zhang Group and went to work as a physical education teacher at No. 1 Middle School.

Everyone can see that the drunkard's real intention is not to drink.

But, he was a formally employed physical education teacher, and he taught diligently in class, and no one could find any fault with him.

Zhang Fengjing tried every possible way to switch classes with other physical education teachers, and finally became the physical education teacher of Bai Meimei's class.

As soon as the class started and she saw Zhang Fengjing, Bai Meimei's mood instantly turned bad.

Bai Meimei looked gloomy, and Wang Hongmei asked, "What's wrong?"

Bai Meimei said: "Nothing, I just saw a fly."

Fortunately, this guy still has some ethics as a teacher and did not deliberately approach Bai Meimei to talk to her.

It’s near the end of the semester and the summer is hot.

They stood on the playground and soon began to sweat.

Bai Meimei felt very hot and uncomfortable, especially the glaring sunlight above her head, which was really annoying.

Zhang Fengjing came from the military and held an official rank in the army. He dealt with them as if they were playing with chickens.

Students from other classes who had taken his physical education class all complained that the new physical education teacher was not a human being.

The students in Class 10 felt a chill down their spines when his sharp eyes swept over them.

Pray silently, he acts like a human being.

Zhang Fengjing's gaze fell on Bai Meimei's face, who was standing upright like a young white poplar.

Bai Meimei's fair cheeks were slightly red from the sun, and beads of sweat overflowed from her forehead, like a plump peach, exuding an attractive luster.

Bai Meimei noticed his gaze and rolled her eyes.

Zhang Fengjing's serious face immediately revealed a smile.

It seemed that the heavens had received their prayers. Zhang Fengjing said, "Disband where you are."

Everyone in Class 10 cheered.

Bai Meimei didn't even glance at him and walked straight towards the shade of the trees.

As soon as she sat down, Zhang Fengjing came over.

The tall shadow projected onto Bai Meimei's face gave off an extremely oppressive feeling.

Bai Meimei still ignored him.

Just treat him as air.

Zhang Fengjing didn't feel embarrassed and handed her a bottle of water.

Bai Meimei then raised her eyes, her beautiful eyes flashed with displeasure, and she said impatiently: "No, take it away."

Zhang Fengjing just stood there, refusing to leave, still holding the bottle of water that Bai Meimei didn't want.

If Bai Meimei doesn't take the call, he will just stand here.

Everyone looked over with curiosity.

Some girls seemed to have smelled the scent of gossip.

Bai Meimei hates people who force her the most.