51-60

Chapter 51 Director Ye comes to visit Chapter 51 Director Ye comes to visit

Bai Meimei took a long time to ask Yang Manyi: "Did you give him my contact information?"

Yang Manyi quickly replied: "No, I just came here to ask for your opinion first."

He wanted to give it to her, but if Bai Meimei got angry, it would be a waste of time. Now seeing that Bai Meimei still had a calm expression, he felt that he had done the right thing.

Bai Meimei nodded and said, "Well, don't give him my contact information yet, and don't reveal my address. I haven't thought about it yet."

Acting in a movie, she could become a female star. With such a great opportunity, which girl would not rush to agree? Unexpectedly, Bai Meimei hesitated. Perhaps, girls from rich families disdain to show their faces. Yang was satisfied and puzzled. Why did she want to be a model? She really couldn't understand.

Bai Meimei saw the confusion and regret on Yang Manyi's face, but she didn't want to explain.

In this life, should she act in movies or change her life, to be honest, Bai Meimei is also very conflicted. Perhaps some experiences in her previous life still left her with some shadows, and without the old man to protect her, she couldn't tell whether she wanted to film more or resisted more.

Bai Meimei was unwilling to reveal her identity, and Yang Manyi explained the situation with an embarrassed look on his face to Ye Guanghe who was anxiously waiting over there.

When Ye Guanghe learned that Bai Meimei refused to meet him, his heart sank into a cold pond and he sat down on the bench, prompting his assistant Song Guangming to ask worriedly, "Director, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Guanghe raised his graying head, seemingly still not reacting, and murmured blankly: "She actually refused."

"Reject what?"

Ye Guanghe smiled bitterly and shook his head. He was still too self-righteous. Not everyone in the world would buy into his ideas, and not all girls wanted to be stars.

However, after just one look, he was sure that this girl was the one and only candidate for Nan Zhizhi in his mind, and he was unwilling to accept this!
Ye Guanghe was not someone who gave up easily. He picked up his cell phone and called Yang Manyi again.

Ye Guanghe is the god of China's film industry. Song Guangming admires him so much that he gave up his job as the eldest son of the Song family to work for him.

When Song Guangming followed Ye Guanghe to Yang Manyi's studio, he found out that the girl that Ye Guanghe liked actually rejected the olive branch thrown by Ye Guanghe. Although she didn't show it on her face, she was resentful towards this girl whom she had never met before.

"Director Ye, hello, hello."

Yang Manyi shook hands with Ye Guanghe. He didn't expect that Ye Guanghe would visit his studio. He was so excited that his face turned red. Even though Song Guangming didn't look at him directly, he didn't think it was a big deal.

Ye Guanghe flew here directly from the capital. He was not here to greet him. He got straight to the point and asked, "Can you tell me who she is? Or let me talk to her."

Yang Manyi's smile remained unchanged, but he said with some embarrassment: "It's not that I don't want to tell you, but we have no right to disclose the privacy of our guests."

Song Guangming sneered: "An excuse! Then why did you post her photo on the forum?"

Yang Manyi was wondering in his heart why this guy had an even worse temper than Director Ye. He gritted his teeth and defended himself, "Miss Bai agreed."