221-230

Chapter 221: Can't Get Away Chapter 221: Can't Get Away

The bodyguards led the way, and Old Man Yan and Yan Changying squeezed in the front.

Fans were very dissatisfied: "First come, first served, don't you know the rules?"

The four tall and cold-blooded bodyguards glanced at them coldly, and immediately no one dared to speak.

The director of the Education Bureau, Liang Shu, was pushed aside by the crowd of fans and paparazzi. He looked at Old Man Yan and Yan Changying, who were protected by bodyguards in the innermost part of the crowd, and asked curiously, "Why are they here?"

Yunqi and Li Nian followed Liang Shu's gaze and were also surprised for a moment.

Yan Lin had returned to China a long time ago, so Mr. Yan should have come to pick up his old friend, otherwise, who would have bothered him to come to the airport in person.

Whenever the influential old man Yan shows up, everyone will go and say hello to him.

However, even if they wanted to get through now, they couldn't because the scene was too chaotic.

Yunqi was so worried that his old bones would be crushed.

Li Nian tried to rush in, wanting to extend an invitation to Yanjingshan before Peking University.

Unfortunately, it failed.

Everyone wants to be the first to see Bai Meimei in Yanjing Mountain, so how could they give up their seat?

Tang Cheng got off the plane to inquire about the exit situation and learned that many paparazzi and fans had come and blocked the airport.

Tang Cheng was stunned for a moment. How could anyone know?
He reacted quickly and informed Bai Meimei to get ready at Yanjing Mountain.

Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan walked out fully armed, wearing hats, masks and sunglasses.

Just like that, he was recognized by sharp-eyed fans at the first moment.

Everyone screamed enthusiastically: "Ahhhhh~Meimei~~Meimei~Jingshan~Jingshan~"

The suddenness of the incident almost deafened Yan Changying, who was completely unprepared.

The waves of cheers were getting louder and louder, Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan had to stop and wave and say hello to the fans.

The nanny car arranged by Tang Cheng was not far away, but at the moment, there was a huge crowd of people and no bodyguards, so it was impossible to squeeze out.

The paparazzi pointed microphones at Bai Meimei and Yan Jingshan through the fence and asked countless questions.

Everyone is particularly concerned about what Bai Meimei experienced in France.

One paparazzi even asked in a rude tone: "Ms. Bai Meimei, have you been defiled by those two people?"

Suddenly, Yan Jingshan's face darkened, and he grabbed his microphone and said coldly: "Your mother didn't teach you how to speak, I don't mind teaching you."

Yan Jingshan's instant burst of boyfriend power immediately made countless female fans scream excitedly, "Ahhhh, Yan Jingshan is so handsome!"

"Please give me a dozen boyfriends like this!"

The paparazzi stammered and trembled: "You, you want to hit someone? I will call the police!"

Tang Cheng said angrily: "You know how much you deserve a beating. If you spread rumors about others, you can expect the police to arrest you tomorrow!"