Chapter 1

"What are we going to do? They're going to throw us out if they find out..." she meowed.

"Don't worry, we can just give them to my sister, I trust her. Everything will be fine." he reassured.

"Are you sure? I'll miss them so much." she said.

"I will too, but it's for the best." he replied. "Don't worry Spottedleaf. They'll be fine."

"Who's talking?" Sandpaw's irritated voice called. Spottedleaf ran out to her Medicine Cat den and went to sleep, it was near moonhigh.

Firepaw sighed. 'I'm going to have to sneak out at sunrise to bring the kits to Princess.' 

At sunrise he went on a hunting patrol with Greypaw, Lionheart, and Whitestorm.

When they splitted up to hunt he ran to Camp, got the kits from Spottedleaf and ran to the twoleg place. He jumped the fence and went into Princess's yard. He layed down the 3 kits.   

"Princess?" he called out. The pet door opened and Princess came out. "Awww.... They're so cute!" Princess meowed. "Thank you. But I'm in a rush, this one is named Cloverkit, this one is named Cloudkit, and this one is named Barkkit." Firepaw replied. "You know where to take them right?"      "Of course I do!" Princess meowed. Firepaw nodded licked all their heads. "Good bye." 

He jumped over the fence and caught a vole. 'I hope she knows what she's doing.'