Chapter 4

Crystalstar, Owlfur, and Finchtalon were looking around and naming dens.

"These two rocks would make a good Medicine Cat den." Finchtalon remarked.

"And these bushes could make a good nursery." Owlfur meowed.

"Okay then, let's make the nursery first, then we'll move on." Crystalstar stated.

They made nests under the bushes and went to work, carrying bramble, vines, and sticks in to form a camp. Soon even the three kits started helping here and there. It took more than 5 sunrises, and it took a lot of work and effort, but they finally did it. "We finally made camp!" Crystalstar meowed.

"We need to get more cats if we're going to call this a clan." Owlfur meowed. "Don't worry we'll get more cats." Crystalstar reassured. 

It took a while, a long time, but soon enough, loners came, kitty pets, Warriors from different clans came. And they built a true clan. The three kits grew up, without knowing who their parents were. Two other kits, Nightkit and Sunkit, around the same age as the other three were found and brought in with their parents, Grasspelt and Swiftheart, along with Swiftheart's sister, Mistyheart, and their friend, Snakefang. But sadly, the two parents died of Greencough. 

 The five kits became apprentices, then warriors. Cloverclaw, Cloudfur the Medicine Cat, Barkpelt, Nightspirit, and Sunheart. Lots of others came, and this is their story.