Chapter 11

"Ahh! My kit!" Mistyheart yowled. Mistyheart tried her best to fight for her last kit, but the fox was a full grown male, and was stronger than her. Cloudfur immediately ran to Mistyheart's and Blossomkit's rescue, like how Crystalstar did for her and her siblings. She did not know how she was supposed to fight a full grown fox alone when she wash't even a warrior. But soon, she wasn't alone because Sunheart, Barkpelt, and Cloverclaw came to help her. Four against one. They battled the fox and killed, then dragged it out of the Nursery into the clearing. "Why were there so much foxes?" Cloverclaw asked. "No idea." Barkpelt meowed. "But what if there's more?" Sunheart asked. "Well then we'll fight them off!" Cloudfur meowed optimistically. "Thank you for saving me and my kit!" Mistyheart meowed gratefully. "Your welcome!" Sunheart meowed. "Well, I need to go see Nightspirit to see if he's awake." Cloudfur padded over to the Medicine Cat den.

Nightspirit tried to get out of what ever was trapping him... his eyes seemed so heavy, but when he opened his eyes what was 'trapping' him was apparently a nest. He saw herbs lined against a stone wall and knew instantly that he was in the Medicine Cat den. When he found that out the first thing that came to his mind was 'Cloudfur!' he had to go get out of the den to see where she was! He tried, and tried, and tried, and tried..... but failed. His muscles felt exhausted. Then he smelled the beautiful flowery scent and saw the gorgeous silver she cat in front of him.

Cloudfur.

"Are you okay? You got injured while battling that fox." Cloudfur meowed. "I'm fine." he tried to sound certain to convince her, but he failed, he even failed convincing himself. "Are you sure?" she asked, probing him. "Yep." Nightspirit stated. "Can you stand?" she mewed. "Of course!-" He tried to get up, he fell, then tried a lot of times, he couldn't keep track of. But he tried again and stood up, it was a weird way to stand, but it was still standing. And that was good enough for him! But it wasn't good enough to convince Cloudfur that Nightspirit was perfectly fine. "Can you walk?" she asked. He moved one paw and ended up back where he started. 'Great.' he thought. "I can do it! I just need to try agai-" "Look Nightspirit, you're going to have to stay in camp, but I'm not sure if you can even do that since you can't walk... so you're going to just stay in the Medicine Cat den." Nightspirit was going to protest and say that he was strong enough to impress her, but thought about it more, if he stayed here, he could spend all day being with his favorite she cat, well favorite she cat besides Sunheart. 'That would be awesome!' he thought. But he sounded annoyed so she wouldn't get suspicious. "Fine." he mumbled. "Good. I'll go get us some fresh kill." Cloudfur meowed, then padded out of the den. Then Sunheart padded up to Cloudfur. "May I please have a word with my brother?" Sunheart asked. "Of course you may." Cloudfur meowed. Sunheart went into the Medicine Cat den and was talking with Nightspirit.

Then a solid white she cat came out of some bushes, claws unsheathed. And her icy blue eyes staring at Crystalstar. Cloverclaw ran over to the newcomer and hissed. "Stay away from her! What do you want?!!" Cloverclaw hissed defensively. Cloverclaw knew she was weak from the fox battle, but that wouldn't keep her from defending her leader! Her siblings gathered around her too, to corner the she cat. They don't know who this cat is. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Barkpelt asked calmly.

Crystalstar was in her den. 'How did I get here?' she asked herself. Crystalstar shook her head,
she walked out into the clearing and her eyes widen as she saw the white she cat. "Snowheart?!" she gasped.