Chapter 3

"Yes. I said Cloverkit." Jake meowed pointing his tail to her. "That's her name."

The grey she cat looked at Jake. Then whispered to Owlfur. Jake tried to hear, but all he could make out was 'Zee's fro ta pro-fishy'. Then she looked at Jake again. "My name is Crystalstar." she pointed her tail at the pale ginger tom. That's Finchtalon. And well, you already know who Owlfur is."

"Will you take the kits?" Jake asked worried. "Yes." Crystalstar agreed. Jake sighed.

Jake licked all their heads then padded away. Crystalstar looked at Cloverkit. "Are you sure she's the right one?" Owlfur asked. "Yes, I'm sure she's the one from the prophecy." Crystalstar replied. "Now come. We need to find a new forest. All of us carry one kit." Crystalstar carried Cloverkit, Owlfur carried Cloudkit, and Finchtalon carried Barkkit. They walked across the SnowClan border. 

"Still can't believe we left." Finchtalon meowed. "We had to." Crystalstar replied.

They walked and found a nice snug clearing, there was a jagged rock with a opening at the side. There were bushes around the clearing and two more jagged rocks that were combined so it looked like a triangle. They placed the kits under a bush and looked around. 

Crystalstar went onto the jagged rock that lay at the end of the clearing.

"This is officially FireClan territory!" Crystalstar yowled.