Chapter 12

Snowheart turned to the Elder's den and saw Finchtalon, it was hard to see him through the crowd of cats... Her eyes widen. "Finchtalon, yo-you're here..." she meowed in disbelief. "You two know each other?" Sunheart asked. "Yes, I know her." Finchtalon puffed. "I would say it's nice to see you again, but you betrayed Crystalstar! Why did you leave her alone? She's your sister!" "Sister?!!!" Barkpelt meowed. "Wow, I never knew you could talk that loud!" Cloverclaw meowed to Barkpelt.    "..ummm.. I mean; Sister?" "Calm down everycat." Crystalstar meowed. "Yes. Snowheart is my sister. Finchtalon was another one of the cats  I took with me here. Not just Owlfur." she meowed. "But Snowheart, what happened to your kits?" Crystalstar asked, worried for her kin. Snowheart looked down at the ground, remembering her two kits. "Berrypelt is now the Medicine Cat, an-and Moonstar is the leader... he took one of my lives." "Your own kits!  They took your Clan from you!" Crystalstar hissed. Her angry eyes softened. "Of course I'll let you join, you're my sister." Crystalstar meowed padding up to her sister, and brushing her muzzle against Snowheart's. "I never meant to hurt anycat Crystalstar, I thought it was best for me to leave.. I realized my mistake now. Thank you Crystalstar, I'll do my best to serve your Clan, I'll do anything to help, I promise." Snowheart met Crystalstar's eyes. "You didn't hurt anycat. They hurt you." Crystalstar reassured.

"Barkpelt, see me in my den please, you reopened you battle wounds from the fox attack." Cloudfur meowed. "Okay Cloudfur." Barkpelt meowed and padded into the Medicine Cat den. Then Cloudfur applied dock leaves and cobweb to his wounds. "Okay, your good to go now." Cloudfur meowed. "Thanks." Barkpelt meowed. And Cloudfur curled up to sleep. Spottedpaw was still in the Medicine Cat den, unconscious. Then Spottedpaw finally snapped out of his unconsciousness, but he only could open his eyes. He didn't have the strength to talk yet. Specklefoot had slept with him in the Medicine Cat den, her brother was overprotective of her, so she did the same. Spottedpaw sat up, careful not to wake his sister. Sleeping and sitting were all he could really do. He wriggled his right ear, then his left e-'Where.....where is my left ear?' he thought. He looked at Cloudfur in despair but she was sleeping. He let out a small squeak trying to talk. Crystalstar peeked into the Medicine Cat den. "Oh, Spottedpaw, you're awake." Crystalstar whispered, making sure not to wake Specklefoot, Cloudfur, or Nightspirit. (A/n: I know, there is a lot of cats in the Medicine Cat den at the moment.) "How do you feel?" she asked. Spottedpaw squeaked again. Then wriggled the small bottom that remained of his left ear, trying to make her explain it. He looked at the sun. 'It's evening!' he thought. 'Somecats are going to sleep, and I just woke up.' "All that we know is that you left for herbs the other sunrise, and didn't come back." Crystalstar explained. "We don't know what happened to you, but you  lost part of you ear." "Orange." Spottedpaw croaked. "Orange?" Crystalstar meowed, confused. 'Flame?' she shook her head, 'No.' "Was it a fox?" Crystalstar asked. "Oran-" he didn't finish his sentence, partly because he couldn't talk, and partly because what she had said. "Fox?" he rasped.