Chapter 1

Ryeli's POV;

I was in my room checking my Instagram on my white IPhone that my friend Lillie gave to me before she left to go to South Carolina with her mom until I heard a bang outside my door. I hid my phone as fast as I could, then Tyler came in. He slammed the door shut behind him. "Is everything okay,sis?" "Uh, yeah. Everything is fine!" What if he saw me trying to hide my phone? If he did he might beat me or tell dad so they could both abuse me. I was scared more than ever, I didn't know what to say or do! "Really? What are you trying to hide from me?" Tyler asked. I had no clue what to say. "Uhm. I don't know what your talking about. I wasn't trying to hide anything from you" I lied. I was getting up from siting in the floor until Tyler kicked me, making me fall back down. He took my phone out of my back pocket and smashed it. He turned me onto my back and he helped me up. Tyler punched my jaw twice before leaving. I laid on the floor sobbing because of the pain. An hour later I put my pajamas on and crawled into bed. The bed I have now used to be my moms, so every night I cry my self to sleep because I miss her so much. I laid in bed crying until I fell asleep. I had a rough sleep because of the pain in my jaw.

---------------------------------------------

I know it's not a interesting chapter but I didn't want make the chapter to long. Tell me what you think of it so far. Like, comment and tell your

friends! Thanks for reading!!