Chapter 8

We shopped in every store we knew. Lillie suggested we go into a store full of dresses and try them all on! I really wanted to but I didn't know if Benjamin would want to sit and watch us have fun. "Is that okay Ben?" I asked him, praying to god he would say yes! "Yeah it's okay I'll over here." He said pointing to the store across from us. "Okay!" I ran into the store with Lillie. We walked over towards the prom dresses an picked 4out. We ran into the dressing rooms with our dresses. The first one I put was sparkly at the top and short, big and black at the bottom. I stepped out and saw Lillie's dress. It was like mine but blue and green. "BEAUTIFUL!" We both shouted. We ran back into our dressing rooms and changed into more dresses. We were on our 6th dress. I put it on. It was purple. Tight and stopped at the middle of my thigh. I looked in the mirror in my dressing room and I was in love with the dress! I stepped out of the dressing room and ran into Benjamin. "Uhg." I said softly. We hit each other pretty hard. "I'm so sorry!" Benjamin actually cared. He sounded worried and caring! It felt good to have someone that actually cares. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said rubbing my head and putting on a smile. He smiled at me. I got lost in his eyes. It was like I was lost at sea. Then Lillie took me out of my trance. "Uhhm." Lillie said interrupting my trance. I looked over at Lillie and she was wear a long blue dress that flowed down to her feet. It had rhinestones at the top. It was the perfect dress for her! "Oh my gosh!" Lillie shouted at me. "What." I replied, "your dress! It's so...it's so...... Beautiful!" I blushed at her comment. "I agree." I looked to my left and Benjamin was smirking at me. I blushed even more. We tried on more dresses until we ran out of them. We decided to try on one more dress. But we were going to let Benjamin pick it out this time. Lillie and I waited and waited and waited. When he came back he only had Lillie's dress. It was a light pink,glittery,long and it was cut so you could see her leg. Ben left to go get my dress. It didn't take him long to get mine. He handed me the dress and I said "how come it didn't take you as long to get mine." He looked in my eyes and got closer than what he was. "Because I knew you would look good in anything!" I blushed at his flirty comment. I smiled and ran into my dressing room. I slipped the dress on and looked in the mirror. It had a tight sparkly purple dress under neath and a ribbon wrapped around me and a layer of a thin purple material. I stepped out of the dressing room and Lillie looked at me in awe. "I told you!" Benjamin commented. I blushed a little. "oh my gosh Rye!!" I smiled knowing that she was talking about my dress. "Thank you." I said glaring over at Ben. He just smiled at me. Lillie and I took the dresses off and put our clothes back on. We went outside of the mall since we were all done. "Hey, uhm.. Ryeli can I use your phone to send that picture to my phone?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah. Here." I replied handing him my phone. I turned around to talk to Lillie. When Benjamin gave my phone he said "call me" he winked at me and walked away. My mouth dropped! I couldn't believe it! I have Benjamin Lasnier's phone number!

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Please vote comment and tell me if you like the story or not. Thank you for reading!