Chapter 9

"OH MY GOSH!!" Me and Lillie screamed as we ran down the street! We were walking up to random strangers telling them, "we just went shopping with Benjamin Lasnier!!" or "I have Benjamin Lasnier's phone number!" I was extremely happy and I had to let the world know! I think this was the first time I was ever this happy.

When we got to the hotel Sarah wasn't home. Lillie smiled and asked me, "wanna go for a swim?" I nodded my head rapidly. I grabbed a swim suit and went into the bathroom to change. Lillie's swimsuit was baby blue,purple leopard print and strapless. Mine was bright turquoise and had little seahorses on it. We walked down with no shoes on and our towels and phones in our hands.

BENJAMIN POV;

I couldn't stop thinking about Ryeli. She was just so beautiful! The thought of her made me smile. When I smiled it reminded me of her smile. I was lying on my bed checking my followers on Instagram. I followed Ryeli and Lillie. I scrolled through Ryeli's pictures. She didn't have any pictures of her. They were all different people. About an 1 hour later I got a text from Ryeli.

Hey! It's Ryeli! :p

(Ben) Hey what's up!

(Ryeli) being lazy with Lillie :D

(Ben) fun! Do you guys wanna hang tomorrow?

(Ryeli) well, Lillie has to go up to work with her mom...

(Ben) then it can be just you and me ;)

(Ryeli) OK!! Where are we going?

(Ben) I'll surprise you! ;) I'll pick you up around 9?

(Ryeli) perfect! :)

(Ben) okay! I have to go goodnight! :*

(Ryeli) did you just send me a kissing face? (Not that I'm complaining!)

(Ben) maybe...

(Ryeli) haha okay I'll see you tomorrow goodnight. ;)

(Ben) goodnight. :)

I turned off my phone and laid in bed. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Ryeli to much! I think I might be falling for Ryeli...

RYELI POV;

I told Lillie about mine and Benjamin's text messages and we freaked out! I was texting the actual Benjamin Lasnier, how could I not freak out! I threw on some sleep pants and a tank top. Lillie was already asleep, so I just crawled in bed thinking about my day. I went shopping with Benjamin Lasnier. Benjamin Lasnier followed me. I texted Benjamin Lasnier. I had an amazing time trying on dresses with Lillie. Lets just say today has been awesome! Then, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I got up and turned the alarm off. I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes. I was wearing dark jeans with a couple of rips in them, a yellow/greenish sweatshirt that said 'Live Love Dream' and gray and blue Jordan's. I ate a bowl of fruit loops and checked my Instagram.

Lillie posted a picture of herself saying "bored :(" I laughed and commented "haha sucker! ;p" I finished eating my bowl of cereal and heard a knock on the door.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" Ben asked as I grabbed my phone. "Yep!" We walked out the door and went down to his moms car. I saw his mom in the front seat. Benjamin opened my door and closed it when I got in. "Thank you!" I said smiling at him. He smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen! I watched as Ben went around the car to get to his side. We both sat in the back seat as his mom drove us to where ever we are going. "Where are we going?" I asked Ben curiously, "somewhere.." He replied grinning. I looked over at his mom and she was smiling to, I rolled my eyes and smiled. I was so curious and excited!

Benjamin's mom got out of the car to get gas since it was going to be a long ride. "Want to take a picture and post it on Instagram!?" I asked Ben and he looked at me and smiled. "Sure!" He was sitting right next to me so he didn't need to move or anything. I pulled out my phone and we both smiled at the camera. But at the very last second Benjamin kissed my cheek! I looked at him in shock and his cheeks turned a shade of pink. I started blushing as I put the picture on Instagram. I smiled for a long time. I texted Lillie saying,

(Ryeli) OMG! Benjamin just kissed my cheek!!

(Lillie) because of you I just screamed in a very quiet room and now everyone is looking at me.

(Ryeli) haha! Well I gotta go but I'll text you later ;)

(Lillie) okay, goodbye boo boo bear. :*

(Ryeli) bye my pooh bear! :*

Me and Lillie have called each other boo boo bear and pooh bear ever since we met. I put my phone in my lap and laid my head on benji's shoulder and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Keep voting commenting and telling me if yo like it or not. :) follow me!

Instagram: @purplesupras143

Twitter: @purpleninja432

Pheed: @bieberlover13

Thanks for reading my story guys!