Chapter 26

IT WAS BENJAMIN!! I jumped out of the hospital bed and I fell into his arms. I put my cheek against his chest and listened to his heartbeat, it was fast. I suddenly felt his strong arms hug me tighter, I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. I loved being in his arms, I felt safe, although I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! I missed him.

BENJAMIN'S POV;

Ryeli was in my arms again. Oh wait! Excuse me, I said that wrong. My world is in my arms again. It felt good. You know, to feel loved again. I was lonely for a couple days, even though this has been going on for almost three weeks now. Yeah that's right, I've only known... the real Ryeli for a week, the other two weeks was full of loneliness and weakness.

You're probably wondering why I said weakness. Well, the girl I love the most walked away from me and loved another. You never know how weak that would make you until it happens. Okay enough of this we need to snap back to reality!

"I-I love...you.." Ryeli's words stumbled, "I love you so much more" I spoke as I kissed the top of her head. I released her but held her hand. Her smile was beautiful as it grew across her face. Her smile was contagious, I smiled and looked over to Lillie. "Are you guys okay?" she chuckled, Ryeli giggled and my smile remained. This moment was perfect, I wanted to relive it, I wanted to lock it up and keep it! I was in love...

"I'm gonna go talk to the doctor, do you wanna come Benjamin?" Lillie gave me the look like she needed to say something important. "Yeah, sure. Will you be okay?" I turned to Ryeli, she nodded and stared at the door. I walked out the door with Lillie and rolled my eyes in amazement!

"Oh my gosh! I am mind blown!" I said loud enough for only Lillie to hear, "yeah me too! I thought you weren't coming" she crossed her arms. "I changed my plans, for her" I lied, I mean I would've changed them for her but I didn't. "Yeah. Sure. Just watch your back, I know more than what you think I do!" she rolled her eyes and uncrossed her arms to open the door. What did she know! I was nervous, scared and I felt guilty for some reason. "Hey, can we do something today?" Ryeli smiled at me after her question, a piece of me broke, because I remember the last time we were going to do something. "I don't know, are we aloud?" I asked Lillie with my 'look'. "No Benjamin. She is to stay here, they said every time she goes out something bad happens. Don't you agree?" she said, filling the room with tension. "Yeah" I replied softly, Ryeli looked disappointed, I know exactly what to do!

LILLIE POV;

I was mad at Benjamin. Him and the freaking blonde. What if Ryeli saw that? I mean I know she was into Jeremiah but seriously was Benjamins affair called for? No, not at all. I'm trying to help Ryeli but he's not helping with anything.

"I'll be back!" he said happily, then kissed Ryeli's cheek. "You missed!" she responded referring to the kiss, "what?" Ben look confused, "you missed.." she took his face and pressed her lips against his. This was awkward, maybe I should leave Ryeli with Benjamin today. I could go to the hotel and swim. I'll leave when Benjamin comes back. If he ever leaves!

RYELIS POV;