Chapter 28

LILLIE'S POV;

Ryeli; hey! Benjamin and I are going to Copenhagen today, do you wanna tag along? :)

Lillie; yeah sure I'll get dressed now! See ya in a bit. :D

I set my phone on the table and hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on a dark pair of Abercrombie & Fitch shorts and a peach colored crop top the said 'wild child' in black. I put on a couple accessories and then heard my phone go off.

"Hello" I greeted through my phone, "hi, Lillie?" the boy asked. "Yeah, who is this?" "Rylan" he mumbled so I didn't hear him. "Who?" "It's Rylan".

GREAT!

"Rylan, didn't I break up with you!"

"Yes, but-"

"No buts! I ended the relationship so you need to move on!"

"Lillie just listen please"

"Fine"

"I never intended to hurt you. She was just a friend, I promise.."

"That's what every boy says when they get caught cheating!" I said frustrated.

"I know. But I'm not lying like all them other guys Lillie! I've hurt myself because of what I did to you, I can't move on because of my mistake. I can't live without you."

I sighed through my phone. He sounds so believable! "Can we finish this later? I have somewhere to be" I snapped. "Yeah, sure" Rylan muttered before I hung up. I let out another sigh and went to the bathroom to do my make up quickly. I ran out the bathroom and put on my white and gray TOMS. I picked up my phone and practically ran out the door.

Should I believe him? You know Rylan. Should I believe him? I don't know! One half of me says I should and the other half says no don't believe him. UGHH! This is so frustrating!

RYLANS POV;

I hope Lillie forgives me, I love her so much! I miss her a lot too. I don't even really remember what she got so mad over. I mean I know she caught me with a girl but she was a friend. She couldn't get mad over that could she? I don't know, but if so then I hope she forgives me.

RYELIS POV;

I was waiting for Lillie at the hospital with Benjamin. Which by the way today is my last day in the hospital! So I have to go back with living in the hotel with Sarah and Lillie.

"I love you" Benjamin's voice whispered in my ear as he twirled my hair. "I love you too" I purred, he then lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. Gosh, I really did love him. Benjamin pulled away leaving me disappointed, I didn't want our kiss to end! I gave him the puppy face but he just laughed. I smiled and put my head on his chest and checked my Twitter. I had messages and tweets from Benzilers telling me how lucky I was to have Benjamin as my boyfriend. Some of the tweets were hate but it didn't bother me, they are jealous. I was checking my timeline and it was all about Justin. You know, Justin Bieber! Yeah, apparently he's in trouble with TMZ but when is he not. Then I got a message from a Benziler saying...

"Hi Ryeli! I know you might not get to see this with all the hate you are getting but I just wanted to say you are extremely lucky to have Benjamin and you don't deserve all this hate. You are really pretty and everyone else is jealous! Stay Strong :)"

I looked up at Benjamin and smiled, "what?" he chuckled. "Your Benzilers are so sweet" I grinned, then I looked up to see Benjamin smiling even more. I replied to her saying,

"Thank you! I understand how they feel though, they just want to be in my spot because he's their idol, so I don't get to upset about it :) but thanks for the love sweetie <3"

I locked my phone and put it back into my back pocket. Minutes later Lillie arrived ready to leave for Copenhagen. "I have to call my mom to come back up to the room" Benjamin said while dialing his mothers number. I wish I had my mom with me, but I guess stuff happens, right?

~flashback~

"Ryeli Lynn! Get down her now!" my dads voice pierced my ears, "coming" I said before heading downstairs. When I got to the last step my mother was sitting on the couch and my dad was standing in front of the door. "Yes?" I asked with a smile on my face even though I was nervous. "Did you drink the last of the milk?" my dad barked, then held up the empty milk jug in his hand. "No daddy I don't drink milk" I explained, I looked in his eyes and he had that crazy look in his eye before he does something horrible. I was getting nervous I'm not going to lie but I can't show him that. Dad looked at mom and asked "why didn't you go to the store?", I could see the fear in her eyes. "I didn't know we were out, if I would've known I-" then dad cut her off "shut up". "Don't talk to mommy like that!" I screamed, my dad turned my direction and walked a little closer. "I'll do whatever I want" he argued then he picked me up roughly and got mean. "You're not the boss so you better watch what you say Ryeli!" he put me down and slapped my face. "Jillian!" mom whimpered, "I told you to shut up" he said sternly. Suddenly my dad started to hit and kick my mother as I sat there yelling and crying. "Dad quit" I shrieked, "just one last thing" he responded.

POW!

I screamed at the top of my lungs in pain and anger. I cried as my mother lied there on the floor practically black and blue from all the bruises. She lied there knocked out cold. She lied there, dead.

~end of flashback~

I felt as a tear rolled down my cheek. I remember it like it was yesterday. I missed her a lot but what can I do? That's right, nothing! I wish I could.

"Ryeli!" Benjamin's voice rang through my ears snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked, "you okay?" he posed. "Yeah, let's go" I fake smiled, I went through the door and towards the elevator until Tarah stopped us. "I'm gonna miss you!" she cried in her preppy voice, Tarah pulled me into a hug but I just rolled my eyes because to be honest I didn't like Tarah. She's way to preppy! Plus she's such a drama queen. "Bye" I waved, "goodbye" she muttered in tears. Benjamin and I walked behind Lillie, my head on his shoulder and our hands intertwined. It was perfect I'm not gonna lie but I just felt like crying. I'm not to sure why but I put the most fake smile on and acted like everything was perfect. We finally reached the car and took off.

-----

"I love you more than anything Ryeli and you know that, right?" I looked into Ben's gorgeous blue eyes and nodded my head. "I love you more though!" I argued cutely, his smile grew across his face and his eyes looked down. Well that was hot! I bit my lip harshly and grabbed his hands and set them on the table between us. We both looked down at our hands and smiled even more. He's is so the one for me!

---------------------------------------------hey guys this is the last chapter and worldwide!! Now I am starting a new story called 'Infinity &Beyond'. Plus I am trying to get a little more Lillie in this one so I hope you don't get upset about that :( but I hope you all loved this book and in the comments leave your opinions please! Thanks for the 12.8k also! I love you guys :*