Chapter 7

It was now 7:32 a.m. And Sarah was up and getting ready for work. I was waiting for Lillie to get up now. After Sarah left for work I continued watching tv. I ended up falling asleep.

There he was Benjamin Lasnier. I stood there in shock that I am about to meet Benjamin Lasnier. Well, when I work up the nerve to go over there and talk to him. I was at the mall with Lillie. We were about to go in but we saw Benjamin and we couldn't go without saying hi. "What are we going to say to him Rye!" I was shaking, I didn't know what else to do! I mean it was Benjamin Lasnier. What am I going to say to Benjamin Lasnier!! "I don't know Lillie! Maybe we could say, hey can we have a picture with you, we are fans." Lillie nodded her head and smiled. We walked over there and he smiled his beautiful smile.

"Ryeli wake up!" I woke up from my amazing dream because of Lillie! This girl never let's me sleep! "Do you always have to wake me up!" She laughed and walked back into our room. I got up from the couch and followed Lillie. We both went into the bathroom and did our hair. I straightened my dark curly hair and Lillie curled her dirty blonde hair. We both did our make up an put our shoes on. I wore Lillie's white sandals and Lillie wore pink sandals with dark Hollister shorts with little rips on them, and a pink shirt that's tied in the front. We grabbed our purses and left. It was almost 12:30 when we left. We were walking to the mall but then we saw Benjamin. He was looking good today! I stopped in my place and dropped everything. Lillie kept walking until she realized I froze. She walked back to me with a worried face. "What's wrong?" She asked. There wasn't anything wrong, I just couldn't believe I was going to meet Benjamin Lasnier! Well, when I get the nerve to go and talk to him. Lillie and I were about to go in side the mall but I'm not going in until I say hi to Benjamin. Lillie saw what I was looking at then she asked " what are we going to say!" I was shaking badly. "I don't know. Uhm, maybe, hey can we get a picture, we are a couple of fans?" Lillie nodded her head and smiled.

I walked over there and he smiled at me. I felt my self blushing. "Uhm.... Hi I'm Ryeli and this is Lillie and we were wondering if we could get a picture with you?" Lillie said "hey" and we both smiled after what I said. "Sure!" Benjamin said happily. We took pictures with mine and Lillie's phone. "Is it okay if we take a picture on my phone so I can post it on Instagram?" Benjamin asked hoping we would say yes. I told him yes and we took a picture. "Thank you so much! Are you fans?" Benjamin asked. "Uhm, yeah! I'm a huge fan!" Lillie hit my arm for not including her. Benjamin giggled after what I said. "Are you guys going here?" Benjamin said pointing to the mall. Lillie and I nodded our heads in excitement! "Me to! Want to shop together?" Lillie's mouth dropped. "YES!" I replied with so much excitement! Oh my gosh! Am I going shopping with Benjamin Lasnier? Yes. I think I am! I guess dreams really do come true!

---------------------------------------------

Helloooooo!! Sorry for the short chapter but tell me if you like my story! Vote like and comment please! Oh and did you notice anything?! ;)